𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗 : 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚊, 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗g 𝚘𝚏𝚏. 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

I rolled my eyes and ignored the text as I walked out of my car with a deadly grin on my face.

Tae and namjoon are leading the gang from the front and the back of their base. What am I gonna do you ask? Haha you see I'm going straight for the boss fight, you know what I mean right? Boss vs boss

I hummed as I walked near the sidewalls of the building, I took out my laser cutter and cut through the glass window.

The sound of gunshots, the smell of blood " ah so beautiful " I whispered to myself as I sneaked to the third floor. There were a group of guards outside a closed-door

' bingo '.

I reached out to my two guns which were on either side of my waist while standing behind a wall making sure no one spots me

Namjoon and taehyung always do such a good job distracting so I can always have my fun time as fast as possible.

All the guards were focused on them that there were roughly around 15 guards guarding their boss's door ' what a cute mistake ' I thought and I now openly walked towards them from the side.

I could hear someone say 'watch out' making all the guards point their guns at me and a couple of them charged towards me

" that's it come to daddy," I said as he kicked one of the two people that charged towards me and hit the other guy on his neck with the back of my gun.

" SHOOT "

one of the remaining 13 people shouted. Before they could even shoot I pulled up one of the two guys who were now passed out beside me and yeeted his body towards the guards, distracting them.

" Bonaparte," I said as I rolled my guns on my finger of each hand and aimed at them and started shooting them with both my guns at a time, smoke coming out of my guys after each bullet I shot. Of course, my bulletproof vest protecting me while I dodge the bullets that came towards my head.

Just a few seconds, 15 people ? Gone down in a blink of an eye. How did I know where their boss? All thanks to my wonderful spy,

can you guess who it is? Shh, it's a secret you might know soon.

" knock knock Trick or treat~ "

I said and kicked the door open, revealing a gun pointing right to my face.

" You wimps ! You sneaky bastards. D-drop your weapons and tell your men to surrender " the leader of the traffickers said . he looks quite old meh maybe 40? Who cares.

" Say~ do you like knives? I love them "
hoseok said as he hummed and dropped his both guns on the floor, keeping his hands in his pocket and laughed when the guy said

" shut up! your tricks won't work on me. You and your men to surrender NOW! ".

" I've got plenty of people to give me a blowjob, who needs a 40-year-old? " I said just to distract and anger the guy . The man glared at me in anger not spotting the small dagger that I pulled out of my pocket.

" Old pops it's too soon for someone as coward as you to try and order me," I said and threw the dagger straight to his foot. " AAHHH YOU BASTARD!! " He screamed in sudden pain as I took the opportunity to kick the gun out of his hands.

" see you in hell pops," I said aiming his own cheap gun at his head. " N-no listen to me, k-kid you know what y-you can have the 60% please i-i will work for you please le- "

a gunshot was heard and blood splashed over my black shining boots.

I looked at the now dead man and pulled his dagger out of his foot and stabbed it in the guy's eye and turned it a whole 360 making his eye almost squish and pop out as the drops of blood flew out and landed on my face.

My grin grew as I continued to stab the guy's face and neck until he was an unrecognizable mess. " Pft- beautiful isn't it? So peaceful right after death" he talked to the half mushed dead body.

" Hoseok, we cleared out his men and founds lots of kids in the basement- what the he-ugh bulehghuh"

I turned hearing taehyung and looked at him, who was now vomiting right beside the door probably because of the state the leader of those traffickers was in .

" Uh tae your stomach is too weak for fucks sake, " I said as I cleaned my knife. " boss what the fuck ! " taehyung said dramatically.

" Anyway, did you say you found kids ? Probably the once he got to sell " I said while wiping the blood marks on my neatly polished shoes on the dead body lying beside me .

" Come with me, I think they are all drugged or something and only you know about drugs so come check, " taehyung said and started walking as I walked beside him .

❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ☟︎︎︎

//                    ❥︎  ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕

                       ( Hᴏsᴇᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ)

" ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs... " ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀs ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜɪs sʜᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜɢ " ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍ...ᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ...ᴍ ɴᴏᴡ"

//

𝗢𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗱𝗲.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 . 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹

𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 ꨄ︎

☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☝︎