Epilogue

I looked at her as she walks down the aisle wearing white, towards the handsome man standing. As the girl walks with her grandfather, the man at the end got teary-eyed.

Its not like any other weddings that has a lot of decorations. It was simple, but elegant. I saw familiar faces, smiles on their faces as the bride walks.

The bride reached the end. I can't hear what they are saying but I know they are happy. The ceremony begin, and then to the most awaited part, the exchange of wedding vows.

"I promise to be your ever faithful, honest and loving husband. I vow to hold your hand in my hand and to hold your heart in mine," the groom said.

I saw the bride wiping the edge of her eyes, tears of joy.

"I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever life brings. I vow to laugh with you and comfort you during times of joy and sorrow," the groom continued, his voice was shaky because of the emotions he felt.

"I promise to always pursue you to, fight for you, and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life. I love you, Rokia. No matter what happens, you will always be my Boss."

Now, it's the bride's turn.

"I choose you to be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting who you will become. I will always respect and honor you always and in all ways," the bride said.

"I vow to be patient, to be honest, to be everuthing that love demands of me as a wife. To share our lives until the end of time, with humility, grace and love."

The groom is wiping is his tears.

"I take you to be my husband, to have and to hold. In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, in this world and next, it will always be you, Ace. I love you so much from the bottom of my heart."

My favorite part is near, where the bride and groom will kiss—

"What are you doing, Clove? Ilang beses mo na ba 'yan pinanood?" I gave my sister a sharp look, I ignored her.

When I turned my head back, the bride and groom was already outside of the church!

"Panira," I grabbed the remote and rewind.

"Kuya, let's watch cartoons!" rinig kong sabi ng isa ko pang kapatid.

"Later, tatapusin ko pa 'to."

"Azura, your brother is gay," Roxanne said.

"I'm not!"

"Oh, come on. Ilang beses mo na ba 'yan pinanood? I already lost count!" reklamo ni Roxanne at umupo sa tabi ko.

"Paki mo ba? I love watching it! Wala pa ako dito sa mundo tapos ang sweet nila. I want to know everything about their lovestory!"

"Gay!"

"Stupid!" ganti ko.

"What?!" namumula ang magkabilang pisngi niya dahil sa galit. Heh, she's stupid, she confessed to her crush and got rejected!

"Sinong na reject noong biyernes?"

She blinked twice, the next thing I know, I'm running away from her. Paikot-ikot kami dito sa sala. Azura is staring at us habang nakatayo sa may hagdan.

"Ate... Kuya.."

Nahuli ako ni Roxanne, she pulled my hair and it hurts! I grabbed her hair too!

"Mama! Papa! Nagrambulan sina Ate at Kuya!"

Hindi ko makita kong nasaan si Azura. May naghiwalay sa amin ni Roxanne. Si Dad!