Educational Decree No.24

Ashlyn and Hermione had a lot of fun that night putting jinxes on the list of names.

"It will say 'Sneak'," Hermione said proudly.

"I wanted it to say, 'Snitch-ass bitches get stitches,' but I guess 'sneak' works too," Ashlyn shrugged.

"Where do you think would be an ideal meeting place?" Hermione mused as she lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"I know of a place," Ashlyn said, gazing at the ceiling like Hermione. "I'll show you tomorrow,"

After tossing and turning for fifteen minutes, Hermione said, "I can't sleep,"

"Aren't you a prefect?" Ashlyn said smirking slightly.

"Oh, well..." Hermione said in a small voice.

Ashlyn sighed, "Fine. Come on. We've got to get Harry and Ron," and Ashlyn rolled off her bed.

"Wake up, Harry. Up," Ashlyn shook Harry awake, Hermione woke Ron up.

"Wasmatter?" Harry said groggily putting on his glasses.

"Places to be, Harry. Come on," Ashlyn said. "Get your dad's cloak,"

So half asleep, Harry, and Ron trudged down to the common room. The four of them stood in the middle of the empty room in their night dresses.

"I have two options in my mind for a meeting place," Ashlyn said to her crowd of two yawing boys and one hyper excited girl.

"First one, no one will ever be able to enter, and the key will remain with a select few people. The second one is much more liberal, but suspectable to infiltration," she said. Hermione was frowning slightly, seeing that she was the only one who was listening to Ashlyn.

"Just tell us," Harry yawned, rubbing his eyes, his glasses in one hand.

"First one is the Chamber of Secrets," Ashlyn said.

This woke everyone up, alright.

"No one except you knows parseltongue, Harry. So entering it without you is just impossible, unless someone else knows parseltongue," Ashlyn explained.

"No," Harry stated firmly.

"Thought so," Ashlyn shrugged. "So to the next option. Let's go, then, shall we?"

"Put the cloak on, you three," Ashlyn ordered. The other three obliged.

"What about you?" Harry's disembodied voice came.

"I'll disillusion myself. Plus, three people under that cloak is uncomfortable enough. Now, hold onto me," Ashlyn said showing her hand toward the place the other three had disappeared. Hermione promptly grabbed it.

"Let's go," Ashlyn said tapping her head with her wand and blending into the background.

They climbed out of the Portrait hole.

"Going for some midnight reading again?" The Fat Lady chuckled. It was like she had gotten used to Ashlyn sneaking out almost every night. Ashlyn was sure, Hermione would look offended.

"It's peaceful," Ashlyn answered. 

If they weren't invisible, they would have resembled three scared ducklings following their mother. Hermione, Harry and Ron were huddled under the cloak, Hermione clutching Ashlyn's outstretched arm, trying to keep up with her pace, and focusing on not tripping on each other inside the cloak, while trying to figure out where they were going.

Ashlyn went down to the seventh floor.

"Take off the cloak," Ashlyn told the others, as she lifted her disillusionment charm.