Destiny

Nina Pov

Dante and I sat in a hotel room not saying nothing. Im wondering what he thinking about. Eating my food I turned to the Tv I wasnt about to stare him down.

Besides he wasnt paying me any attention. Which I didnt understand why. He needs to be explaining to me why he just up and left.

The look on his face had written worries all over it. I dont know what he so worried for but he best to start talking and fast. Shaking my legs he looked at me.

"You good?" "Hell no!" "Whats wrong then? Speak up." He said bucking his eyes at me. "Calm all that down. You got some nerve Mr. Family man."

I said mad now. "Girl whats your problem?" "Dont act! If I wasnt pregnant ill jump all over your ass. What where you doing at tiffanys house? Your a lier."

"I aint said shit how you gone call me a lier? Dont nag me nina damn I told you." "Nigga you told me what? The nerve boy you left me!"

"Got this bitch calling you tae. Like I said your a lier I thought you said yall was done. You got me over here fat as hell with your baby."

"And you dip out on me for her. You have nothing with her were a family yall aint nothing but a memory of the past. Its fine though dante. Dont even speak."

"Just shut up and save your lies." Dante stood up. "Nina thats enough!" He shouted. "I told you I wint my family okay. Before we got together I did some."

"Something hot but I dont regret. Tiff knew and tried to blackmail me. Thats why I left to convince the bitch to keep her mouth shut."

"I love you girl I couldnt put you in harms way like that. I was thinking about you and my child. So watch your damn mouth ill never leave your ass."

"Now fix your damn face. Besides now that im back with you some dudes is about to be after me. Do you hear me?" "Yes dante I hear you."

"Now keep calm and relax and do as I say this is not the time for BS or agruging. Do you hear me?" "Dante I hear you." Damn I thought sitting there stunned.

Trying not to shake my leg was hard dante kept his eyes on me. He kept his gun in his hand the whole time. I wonted to just hold him but he was upset.

It was going on twelve o clock I had been to sleep three times already. Going to pee dante was still up with the gun in his hand looking at me.

I knew then this was serious business. Damn what have I got myself into? Oh well he is my man and the father of my child so I love him regradless.

Walking towards the bed I lay down on my side rubbing my stomach looking at dante. "Baby your son knows were together come rub him."

I know how much he loves to rub my stomach he just smile. Dante got up and walked over to me. Kneeling on the floor he rubbed my stomach and held his head down.

I heard dante sniffle like he was crying or something. I sat up as dante wiped at his face. "Baby come here." I said taking him into my arms. "Its okay we have each other baby."

"Nothing is going to happen to us we got an angel on our side. Baby were going to be okay and survive this I have faith in you." Pointing to my belly I said "we have faith in you daddy."

He came towards my face and kissed my lips. We were kissing and touching on each other. Dante was still gentle as always. "You wont it baby?" Ive been missing my baby so much.

"Of course baby." He did his thing no lie. Still on top of him he looked up at me. "Baby you meant what you said about you have faith me?"

"Yes every word of it baby." "Damn girl I love you." "I love you to." Dante gripped me deep and held onto me releasing himself inside me. I was knocked out afterwards.