Thin Ice

Nina POV

Shaking my legs i watched Dante clean off his bed. Rolling my eyes at him he finished putting up his clothes. "You just gone keep looking at me like that all night. "I'm just waiting on you too explain." Sitting down he looked me in my eyes. "That was tiffany."

I waited for him to tell me more but he got real quiet."Hello and tiffany who? I don't know her start talking." "The girl who sent you the letter." "Okay and you were with her why?"

Rocky POV

Laying in my bed my phone went off i knew it was chad by the ringtone playing. "Hello." "Rocky how rude and disrespectful could you be?" Rolling my eyes i took the phone off my ear and took a deep breath.

"Chad what are you talking about?" "Don't play dumb with me okay. You hurt my sisters feelings. You called her out her name!" "On the real chad you need to watch your tone and come correct i did say a couple words to her but what i didn't do is call her out her name."

"You called her an adopted bitch rocky why would she lie on you?" I was getting so mad i could hurt somebody.

Nina POV

Watching Dante with a smirk on his face made my stomach turn. "Why are you looking so mad?Come here why so you so far from me?" "You think everything funny." Walking towards the bed i sat down.

With my arms folded i pouted and didn't look his way. "Look ma. You trust me yes or no?" "Dante please don't. Its been two different females already." I said snappy.

"And both of them i haven't been involved with. I left both of them for you. I love you not them. You rode with me back to the spot not tiffany. She irrelevant just like Alice."

Rocky POV

I was so mad i had Jazelle pick me up and take me over chads house. Words couldn't come out my mouth as we rode there. "Rocky what are you about to do? I know you tell me now we almost there." I sat frozen as i glanced ahead.

Pulling up to the curb i hopped out and walked towards the door. Jazelle was on my heels this time as i knocked. Chads sister came to the door and i could just punch her.

"May you please ask chad to come to the door?" I said with a fake smile. "So your being polite now. How fake is that?" Jazelle looked at me as i looked at her and gave her the yes she did look.

"Yes or no?" I said i wasn't here to play games with her. "No. He said he didn't wont to see you." Screaming i grabbed my cellphone and called him. "Chad come outside now"

I hung up i folded my arms and waited.

Nina POV

Dante thought he was off the hook. "So why were you with her?" I said screaming this time. "Calm down Nina. She came into town and i told her we were no longer a couple. I told her you were having my baby and my family is whats more important to me."

Looking at him he looked like he was telling the truth. "My heart is with you boo. I told you I'm yours baby." He knew how to make me smile all over again.

Spending the night with him i laid in his arms and felt so secure. He held me tight and kissed my lips over and over again.

Rocky POV

Standing there with my arms folded i had a bad attitude. Chad walks out in his basketball shorts and Nike slippers."Rocky what are you doing here?"

I looked at Hannah and rolled my eyes. "So i called you an adopted bitch?" Hannah laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yes you did. Chad I'm about to close the door."

"Hannah chill!Rocky you know you didn't have to come here." "Why not? I'm here to clear my name and obviously she sticking to her lie so whatever."

I shrugged my shoulders and spoke up." Lets just go Jazelle. I said giving up on it. "You didn't have to come because i already believed you." Walking up on chad i hugged him and he kissed my lips.