Dinner Date

Nina POV

Washing myself up i put on some clothes and did my hair. Jessica opened the door fast as i stood there scared."Have you seen Roxie?" "No." "Did she come home last night?" "I'm not sure." "Well i got to go handle some important business. If she comes home let her know i have to have a serious talk with her." "Okay ill surely tell her." "Oh and your dad said he'll be ready in the late afternoon he had to work." "Alright Jessica."

She looked at me bit her lip shook her head and walked out. Jessica already talked to me about calling her mom. How i was feeling though besides she lied to me and not only that but went behind me and kyle back and had a DNA test done. That was some sneaky shit and i don't respect it. I knew for a fact rocky didn't come last night but that was none of my business. Who am i to snitch on somebody when I'm in big mess myself.

The mail was sitting on the kitchen counter as i walked towards the living room. Normally i don't go through the mail but today i did. Coming up to the envelope i saw my nickname on it. Grabbing it i went back to my room and opened it up. Inside was some pictures of Dante and some white chick. Then a letter fell on my lap.

Dear Nina ,

You may not know me but i know you. Honestly this is my fifth time doing this on account of Dante. You must know that we have been in an open relationship for about three years now. I know just about everything he does. All the way down to who he involve himself with. He told me your still in school. Actually he told me a lot about you and for real you don't seem like a bad girl. I must tell you that the lifestyle that Dante has is not fit for you. Oh and about your friend i truly apologize for the misunderstanding.

Alice is the least of my worries YOU are. Its like he has become obsessed with you. I'm sending this as a WARNING to you back off or you'll be the next one in the hospital. Stay in school Nina you don't wont to cross my bridge.

Anonymous Girl .

Folding up the letter i threw it in my secret box and pulled myself together. Taking deep breaths i decided to get some fresh air. Once outside i saw rocky jumping out of chads car. She was smiling and all goofy looking. Somebody had a good night i thought as i smiled back to her. "Hello Nina." "Well hello Rocky. Had a great time?" "I had a wonderful time. So where is everybody else?"

"Kyle is at work and your mom had to go take care of business. Oh and your mom said she has to have a talk with you when she gets back." "About?" "I guess you spending the night out. But i totally didn't snitch you out." "Okay cool thank you boo." She said hugging me tight and running in the house.

..... ........ ....... ........ ....... ...... .........

Rocky POV

Going to my room i found me something else to wear and got in the shower. Once i was done i ate a snack and decided to call Jazelle. We texted from time to time but we haven't really talked. "Hello." "What are you doing?" "I just got done doing a clients hair whats up chicka?" "I'm just stunned at how things turned out." "So that must mean you having fun?"

"I mean its not like back home but I'm over it already." "So what have i missed?" "I went to a party,i got in a fight,i went to my first football game with this boy name chad,got jumped,i met this guy at another party name Lorenzo , i was drunk and high, i went on a date with chad who i met at the first party ,joined the dance team, did a battle at this huge stadium, went on another date with chad and lost my v card to chad."

"Wait what you say?" "Yes you heard me well." "Oh my god mama cita you are trying to get grown. Who is papa chula that got my friend going coo coo for coco puffs?" "Girl chill i think i love him." I said and laid on the bed. Hearing my mom voice i got off the phone.

...... ....... ....... ...... ...... ....... ....... .......

Nina POV

Kyle called me and told me to come outside to go. Getting in the car i buckled up and prepared myself for this dinner date. My stomach was killing me and i was ready for it to be all over already. Making it to olive garden i was a little bombed. Really i know the food is going to be horrible but I'm going to spare kyles feelings. We sat down and water and bread was placed at our table.

"Nina we have to talk about some very important things." He said just as the waitress came up to us. She was tall , dark skin , had short brown hair ,with this warm and welcoming smile. She was a bit on the plus size but carried her weight well. "Hello my name is Angie and ill be your waiter may i get your orders please. That's if you guys are ready." kyle ordered as i sat there motionless.

She walked off and kyle eyes focused on me. "So i want to start by saying sorry. l lied to you all this time. It was for protection purposes only. Your mother was a crack head and your father got killed by some gang affiliated mobsters .I knew your mother and her sister. She didn't ask me to take you in. I wanted a child so badly by your mom. Only thing is she didn't wont me she just wanted my money and that fix. When i took you in i had nowhere to go because i was in the streets still handling business. Your aunt kept you for a week and that's when i had to do what i had to do. I plotted and killed to put us both in shelter it was wrong but i did it to make sure you were safe and had a decent roof over your head. So your right by law I'm not your dad. I'm just kyle the guy who took you in out of the kindness of my heart."

I had no words i barely ate now it all comes to the light.