Double slapped

Rocky pov

   Laurie and I sat in the garden looking through catalogs for our summer's fall dress. My mom promised to help me purchase any one of my choice.

We were enjoying the beautiful pages filled with some very gorgeous gowns. Moments later the bell rung.

Inside my class our teacher Ms.greene informed us on our last events to pass her class. Hell im passing so im not listening.

Im looking at jayson who I have two classes with. Him and some girl who I dont know is all caked up.

I wont so badly to text laurie and send a picture but Ms.greene is four eyed. Two in the front two in the back.

Its like she can smell when you pull your phone out every time. I know she took mines three times. Sitting there I daydream.

    Jose walked up with a red rose in his hand and kneeled in front of rocky. The background was on the rooftop. It was mid night stars shining bright. Sitting at a table with wine , lit candles, and a plate of lobsters. Music was low and smooth as jose looked in her eyes. "Roxie garcia do you take me jose grande to be your finance?" Unspoken rocky watched jose on one knee holding the rose. "Well I do love you. So my answer is yes." Jose gave rocky the rose and stood to his feet. Kissing her she held onto him. They ate and talked about nothing in particular. Jose then led rocky inside the condo where they had desserts. Feeling the wine jose took over and got real loving.

   "Roxie garcia!" Jumping I saw Ms.greene staring me down. "Please pay attention." I honestly heard nothing she said.

The bell rung I sprinted out the classroom.Making my way down the hall I saw chad and bianca hugged up. I wasnt tripping.

The talk we had made me ease up on her and him both. Whats a girl to do besides im so looking forward to being in jose good graces.

Chad saw me at my locker kissed bianca lips and walks up to me. "Hello rocky." Bianca waved and smiled at me.

I did the same as she walks to our math class. "Just call me roxie and hello." "Okay roxie. Why cant I call you rocky?"

"My boyfriend calls me rocky. Are you my boyfriend chadrick?" "Dont call me that rocky." "Dont call me rocky then."

"Look I dont wont drama I was just letting you know im giving bianca another shot. Hell face it she dont know how to function without me."

"Thats cool chad. See you around goodbye." Walking off I headed to class with chad on my heels. "Were going to the same class."

"So what?" "You sure your okay with me dating bianca again?" "Postive yall are cute. Youll meet jose at the dance." 

"Wow okay roxie." About to walk in class he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him on the wall.

"Let me take you somewhere to talk afterschool please." "Maybe ill think about it." Inside the class I sat down.

My phone vibrated it was jose.

Jose:Baby.

Rocky:yes? Jose.

Jose:I miss you. Im coming to see you tonight. We need to talk.

Rocky:is it something bad?

Jose: naw just wont to see and talk to you.

Rocky:okay and I miss you too.

Jose: ill see you around eight or nine when I get off work.I love you.

Rocky:i love you too jose.