FootBall Madness

Rocky had really enjoyed her weekend she hung with laurie but she didnt want to out stay her welcome.Making it home she saw nobody was home. As she walked towards the kitchen she heard some noises.Turning around she stood in front of ninas door.

Twisting the knob rocky looked inside to see nina at the bottom of her closet going through boxes."Nina." Rocky said."Im busy right now." Rocky walked further inside the room.

"Maybe I can help you.Just tell me what your looking for."Rocky said bending over next to her and looking at the mess she had made.

Then nina jumped up and held something up to her chest."Whats that in your hands nina?" "Its my mother's information and a picture of her." Nina said looking rocky in the eyes.

Rocky felt like it was a shakey subject to get on so she didnt ask about it.Nina then closed the door."All I know is my auntie could be lying to me about who my real parents are."

Rocky mouth flew open as she sat there looking up at nina."My auntie told me that kyle is my father and my mother gave me up to his mother years ago for getting into trouble.Somehow it just does not make sense to me at all.Besides my aunt is my mothers only sister and she had the nerve to say she refused to take me in."Rocky looked at her serious face.

"Why are you doing all of this? What brung it to your attention?""I found this." She said and showed her the envelope that she had just recently saw.

"Everybody has been lying for years.Im not even sure if this bitch my real mom."She threw the paper and picture down and wiped her face."I even thought this was my mother's uncle Rodney house but its not you want to know why?"

Rocky shrugged her shoulders."My so called father killed him.Rocky he kill people for a living he uses that temp job bullcrap as a back up like that's a real job. You know its sad once I just stand here and think about it.""So what you gone do nina?" "I just play just like them."

Rocky excused herself and went inside her room.Yes she thought to herself that came quicker than she thought it would.In the middle of her parade her phone went off.It was chad calling her.

Grabbing her phone she let it ring a couple times before she answered."Roxie speaking." "You better been busy keeping me waiting like that when you right there by your phone." "Actually I was doing something you interrupted me." She said laying on the bed and taking a deep breath."

"How was your day? When you coming back to school?" "Why you almost sound like you miss me." "I didnt say that you did so you missed me I get it.I was asking cause we got a big game coming up Thursday."

"Okay so?" "So I want you to be there smart mouth.Im going to pick you up afterschool so dont leave.Oh yeah I forgot about our little one on one at my special place. That's on hold right after I win the game im going to take you there."

"Whatever chad besides who said I like football games I think its boring." "I can change your mind." "Good night chad you got to get up in the morning."

"You funny but okay rocky ill see you sometime this week." Rocky hung up and just lay in the bed. It remained peaceful around the house but rocky wondered how much longer.Wednesday came faster than she thought as she got ready for school.

Inside the gym both rocky and laurie sat on the bleachers and ate skittles laughing. Out of nowhere they saw chad walking towards the court. Laurie elbowed rocky telling her to look.

Chad knew how to ball he doing them boys bad on the court. Rocky was thinking damn he good in every sport.

After gym class chad stopped rocky and smiled."You look pretty good today.See you next period."He said winking and running to the locker room.Making it to math class rocky sat down in her seat.

Class had started and the lesson was being tought. All of a sudden rocky felt eyes on her from behind. Then she heard laughing but only it wasnt in the classroom.

Ms.caden stopped talking and walked over to corey and jayson."Give me the phone." She walked back towards the front of the classroom and watched the video.

"Ill be giving this to principal adams after class so when the bell ring remain seated. Rocky huffed and knew it was something bianca had planned by the look on her face. Little did she know the whole milk fight was on Facebook somebody recorded it and shared it to the whole school.

Third period was almost over and chad had not showed up. Looking at the clock rocky noticed it was almost over with. Once the bell rung rocky was out and at her locker getting her Louie backpack out.

For the rest of the day chad was nowhere to be found. Sitting in her pink tank top drinking green tea listening to Lauren hill her phone went off. "Roxie speaking." " What are you doing?" "Minding my business."

"No really I was just calling to tell you to get some rest for tomorrow." " Good night to you to chad." Rocky said before hanging up the phone.

Finishing up her homework she finally went to sleep. Early that morning rocky was woke up to loud noises.

Giving in she decided to get up and get ready. A fight had broke out early that morning and it was dramatic. Some football players had got into a big scuffle and it was not pretty. Most of them were senior players.

Inside the gym the whole school sat on the bleachers by homeroom classes. By the look on principle adams face everybody knew he was livid. He spoke and said he was disappointed in the players and all that stuff.

The game was almost cancelled but luckily it wasn't. With half the senior players out the game everybody managed to keep their spirit up. Inside the cafeteria people were everywhere doing different things like face painting and such.

In the middle of rocky and laurie conversation chad walked over to them and smiled. Grabbing rocky he hugged her and looked at everybody in the cafeteria."Everybody this pretty women will be my date tonight." He said grabbing the Jersey out his duffle sports bag."This my pratice Jersey wear it tonight and be my cheerleader." Rocky rolled her eyes.

"Im no cheerleader and why are you broadcasting like that? I dont like attention chad thats not me." Just as she got done talking bianca ran up to them. "You was just with me last night telling me it was nothing now you giving her my Jersey?"

"Correction my Jersey please bianca dont embarrass yourself." Bianca eyed them both as the bell rung."Lets go." Laurie said to rocky as they left the scene. After school rocky sat on the bleachers and texted jazelle.

Chad walked with his boys and walked towards rocky."You ready beautiful?" Rocky grabbed her bag and walked aside of chad. Riding to the stadium chad held rockys hand and drove.

Making it there they stopped and got out. Chad kissed rocky cheeks and walked to where the team was. Rocky stood in line in chads red Jersey waiting for the line to go down.

Sitting down the game was starting as she ate her chips and hotdog she noticed laurie walking towards her. "What are you doing here?" "I got a last minute date." "Who rhee?" "Its a surprise."

She said pulling her jacket open to show her she too had a Jersey on. Watching the game they both got excited as their team scored each time. Happy as ever they won the game rocky and laurie hugged.

Running outside to the car rocky waited for chad. She had been standing there for no longer then ten minutes before she saw five girls approach her.

They didn't talk to her they just jumped her. Rocky tried to stand her ground but was no match as they all punched and kicked her. Chad then ran over and broke it up.

Driving her home he didnt speak a word the whole day was madness. Rocky didnt wont to celebrate she just wanted to go home.