Chad's broken heart

The weekend was finally over and i thought long and hard about Lorenzo. I deleted his number and erased him from my mind completely. Getting prepared for the day chad had called me unexpected.

"Hello ." "We have to have a serious conversation at lunch today." "Alright chad see you later." I don't know what thats about but i knew it wasn't good.

Nina finally pulled herself together as we both made our way to school. Once we got there people were staring at us both like we were outcast or something.

That day me and Nina stayed side by side. For the first time ever people saw us together. It was a shame and so embarrassing.

The bell rung and i was in the worse period with Bianca annoying ass. When i walked pass her to go to my seat she shouted slut and the whole class bust out in laughter.

Chad didn't say anything as he sat there barely wanting to look at me. I prayed and hoped Morgan didn't start a nasty rumor about me but only she did.

Inside the lunch room i got my tray and waited for chad. He had sent me a text to tell me to bring my food to the senior garden.

It was warm out so i tied my sweater around my neck and met chad outside."Hey chad. How come you haven't said two words to me today? Is everything okay with your mom?"

"Roxie don't sit here and pretend to care. Tell me the truth are you and Lorenzo like a couple?""Oh my god chad no are you serious?" "This is very serious i wont get played by a female ever."

"The answer is no chad!" "I cant tell you been seen with him more times than me must be some special." I was really getting annoyed with the situation so i walked off on him.

I told him no but obviously he did not trust my words. Looks like Bianca won this round.

Whatever she told him he believed it but she couldn't.

The dismissal bell rung and students rushed out the school. Nina and i linked up and waited for our ride which couldn't come fast enough. Out of nowhere Lorenzo pulled up and walked up on me. Just my luck chad came out the building at the same time.

Oh my god i thought as Lorenzo hugged me. Nina rolled her eyes and stood to the side. "You been avoiding me sweet thing? Nobody ditches zo. You really think I'm going to commit a crime and let the witness out of my sight?"

"Lorenzo i honestly don't care that's your business i don't have nothing to do with it. I didn't see or hear nothing." "You were there you can get in trouble just as well as i so don't dodge me rocky were friends forever now let me give you a lift your ride don't seem to be coming any time soon."

Looking over i saw chad by his car looking over at me and zo. Lorenzo grabbed my chin up to his face like he was about to kiss me and looked me dead in my eyes."If you think about that chad kid he a dead man. You know ill do it you seen it with your own two beautiful eyes remember?"

"No." i said " Lets go rocky get in the car. You too sister get your asses in the car now!" Looking out the window i stared at chad and a tear rolled down my face.

Thank god he didn't do nothing stupid but he did state that he was going to pick us up every day after school poor Nina she doesn't have anything to do with it and she's drug into it.

Besides her friend is still fighting for her life this mess wasn't our mess it was Lorenzo's and I'm so stupid for getting right in the middle of the madness.

I just wish i could take it away. i blame Laurie for throwing me off but deep down it wasn't her fault either.

The rest of the week chad hadn't spoke to me, looked at me or nothing the whole school talked and this week was honestly the worse week ever.

I was so upset and sad i made a Facebook status about Lorenzo. I said that "this boy a damn fool if he thinks we have a title."

A bunch of my classmates liked my status and Bianca shared my status. I don't even know how we became friends but i couldn't stop her from reposting it. It was already done. I already knew she was sharing it to be messy because of chad.

This trick just didnt stop i was over Brookhaven and all of the crazy stuff going on i could of just stayed with my grandma.

Thanks to my stupid mom I'm not enjoying this reunion at all. I hate every minute of it. To make matters worse dance battle was coming up and i had to learn a whole routine in one week and my stress level was at a hundred. What have i gotten myself into?