Slapped

In school I tried my hardest to keep my cool but at the rate my day was going I was two seconds away from slapping somebody. Nina had told me she wasn't coming today because she was too sick. Laurie was with her boyfriend and it was just me and chad against the sharks.

They don't scare me at all and I'm pretty sure that's understood. Chad was at his locker when I walked up to him." Your sister about two seconds away from getting punched chad. I'm serious she keep asking for it. I have tried it your way by leaving it alone but her and Bianca is about to feel it!" "Rocky calm down boo I got your back. Just let them talk rocky. You already know the only reason why they do that because their intimidated by you."

Chad was right and I needed to calm down because I've already been in trouble before. Giving it a rest I continued to go about my day in a positive way. Leaving school I was just glad to be home alone for once. Showering chad called me and asked me to help him with his project. At first I was skeptical about it because his sister irked me bad. Not letting her control me I rolled with it.

He picked me up and we went inside his room as soon as we got there. I was pissed because he bring me straight to his room when I know for a fact his parents are home for the simple fact there cars was parked outside. Chad saw my face and knew something was wrong with me which it was this time . I looked Chad in his eyes. "Chad are you ashamed of me I'm I not good enough for your parents ? I must not be good girl friend material what is it?

He looked very confused and I was seriously about to pour it all out to him. "Your here to help me with my project not talk to my boring parents. Sweetheart calm down they have heard so much about you." "I can believe you on that one too." "Just chill out rocky." "So let me meet them chad if its no big deal." "I haven't meet yours either but that means nothing to me." I jumped up angrily and he grabbed me.

"Why are you acting like this?" "I know all about Bianca's ring and her meeting your parents too. I know about it because it was in her diary. "Really rocky? Chill out you kind of sound jealous in a way." "Chad please hush for I get upset ." "Do you envy her?" "Chad please already you should know me better than anybody by now. I envy nobody I get envied so stop your nonsense and do your own project. Goodbye see you later. I said and walked out on him to let him think about what it is he just said to me.

Going home I huffed and puffed and rode the bus. I was too mad at him he was gone drop me off but I wasn't feeling him. Making it back I saw Nina on the couch eating popcorn looking at TV. Walking inside I looked at her. She was still kind of small but you could tell she was pregnant. "Hello to you to." "Oh my bad girl hey. I was all in the TV." I laughed because she was but still managed to stuff her face. "I'm just ready for summer and get away." To where?"

"I got something in mind. Is my mom here?" "She's in her room." Leaving the living room I walked to my mom room. She was writing and listening to music. My mom was a good singer and she loved to write. "Mom." "Yes rocky?" "I see your in your mood. Are you busy I have something on my mind." My mom looked concerned as I sat on her bed. "Rocky please don't tell me your pregnant too." "Mama NO! I yelled. Listen I'm not pregnant but I have done something and now I feel stupid. Its like at first it was cool but too much been happening afterwards."

"First of all young lady I respect your honesty but you shouldn't be focused on boys and sex. You are a bright girl and your education is the best weapon to have next to looks. Know your worth Roxie be careful and don't get wrapped up in mess. I know your a teen but be sex you don't won't too much you can't handle. I tried with Nina but I'm not her mother so I'm not mad but you live and you learn and everything happens for a reason. I know I've done some things to you or hurt you but I've grown into the person who the man above molded me to be. Your my baby okay I love you and won't to see you happy always. If it don't make you happy you don't need it in your life."

Leaving out to go to my room I felt an understanding my mom was right I just need to think about it a little bit more before i made my mind up. Chad called me three times my phone was in my bag going off. Calling him back he answered on the first ring. "You don't won't to talk to me?" "I didn't have my phone chad." "Let me take you to go get something to eat." "I'm not hungry." "Please rocky please just say yes." "Even though I'm not hungry I will go. Hurry up don't take all day."

I freshened up and talked to Laurie. Once chad pulled off we were off. We picked up some hot wings and went to the spot. Getting out I rolled my eyes. I know him like a book he do stuff to get me mad in return for my goods. This game was being played like a broken record. He was ten times better than Jose but he just about getting on his level.

Honestly I couldn't even eat my food and he was the reason. "What's wrong with you. I know you said you wasn't hungry but this your favorite food." "Chad please. You think you got so much game." "Girl what is you talking about?" "You think you can do and say whatever but you can't chad. Then act like it never happened and expect somebody to have sex with you afterwards." "Roxie you not the only girl in the world with a coochie." I stood up and slapped his face as hard as I could. Going home this time I was done.