Dance Team Rival

Lauri ran up on me yelling and screaming. "Slow down Lauri and calm down what is it?" It was eight o clock in the morning and i had just made it to school less than five minutes ago. Lauri grabbed my hand and ran towards the locker room.

People were there in a crowd looking at what had happened. It was tionna Pickett laying flat on the tile crying in agony. I held my mouth as i saw her cricket ankle. It was twisted all up and bloody. Moments later the hallway was being cleared as she got rushed to the hospital.

Sitting in class i couldn't focus tionna was the talk of the morning. Tapping my pen on my notebook i was in deep thought coming up with some kind of plan.

Chad had texted my phone in between class and told me he had to go to the doctor with his mom. Kind of down i shook it off and made my way towards the gym.

Walking pass the locker room i overheard Bianca and Morgan. "Yes Moe I'm so glad i had Ashley push her ugly self down this morning. I hate the dance team its all about the cheer squad.

Besides their dance competition is in two weeks and Ms.burey said if she cant find the right girl in two days its over for them." Gasping i walked quickly towards Ms.burey office in the gym.

Just as rocky made it to Ms.burey office Bianca watched her with a grin on her face. She already knew what she had started. Inside Ms.burey office i stood in front of her and smiled. Ms.burey looked like she was having a rough morning.

" Okay so let me get down to the point i wont to take tioanna spot for now. The cheer squad has to go down. I stand before you and promise that i Roxie Gracie by the way wont let you down."

I put my bag down and walked over to her radio. The beat dropped and took over me. Right hit left hit booty pop two times slide right slide left spin split bounce two times and done. Ms.burey smiled as i stood up and grabbed my bag."welcome to the dancing barrettes."

"Thanks i wont let you down." Running to Laurie locker i stood there with my t shirt excited. Once the bell rung she slowly walked up towards me.

I was smiling hard and she looked serious."Laurie guess what ?" "What girl ?" I held up the shirt. "Oh my god so this mean you replaced tioanna." "For now I'm going to tell you the rest later."

After school the whole class was talking about tioanna and how sorry they felt for her but little did they know i was around the corner for the kill there was no way Bianca was going to win.

Not if i could help anyways. Laurie was texting my phone and i didn't like her attitude at all. I sat on the beach and read her messages.

Rhee-  I highly disapprove of you going and getting that dance spot do you know what you just did

? you just caused a rivalry i hope you know that.

I know your trying to help but your not really helping.

I know you see me texting you. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but i just don't wont this to happen.

Bianca will ruin you Roxie she has been waiting on this moment all of her life please don't fall for her trap.

I was so lost in her text i didn't know Lorenzo had walked up on me. He tapped my leg which was crossed and shaking a mile a minute. "Hey pretty lady do you need a ride home?" " Oh snap!" I was so busy reading Rhee bull crap i forgot to catch my ride home.

" If you don't mind ill appreciate it." "Don't mention it shorty grab your things and lets go." Picking up my bags i looked up and saw Morgan looking back at me.

Shaking my head at her i slowly walked off with Lorenzo sexy self. Inside the car the ac blowed and the music wasn't that loud."So how was your day beautiful?"

"It was bomb but I'm just ready to go home." I said not trying to roam around with Lorenzo.

"Well ma i got one stop to make and ill be on my way alright. Just hold tight i got you baby girl." He sounded like he had a plan already made up as we drove to the other side of my neighborhood.

My whole body got tense and my hands were sweating. Whatever it was the vibe wasn't right and i wonted so badly to just go home now. Lorenzo shot a smile at me but i wasn't comfortable and nothing that he did made me feel comfortable.

I was uneasy and i bet he felt it because he kept smiling and rubbing my hand.

We finally pulled up and he grabbed his gun and he hopped out the car fast. My heart was pounding real fast and i felt my heart in my throat. I was prepared for the worse.

Not long after that i heard three gunshots and out runs lorenzo. He pulled off really fast and i almost threw up. Lorenzo had kilt somebody in front of me and the scary part was he was acting like it never happened.

Once i got home i was in a daze. Everybody was home but i didnt see nobody i was in a daze. Once i got by my room i had the urge to throw up.

Running to the bathroom i threw up and just laid there motionless as tears ran down my face.