Farewell so long

Jayson pov

  Laurie and I sat in my cousin van as I smoked a blunt for my boy lorenzo. I had alot on my mind.

It was going to be hard for me to tell my girl how I really felt about her friend. I dont know her like that but some up.

I can remember me and lorenzo talking about her a couple days before valentines day. It was a hot day in the hood.

     "Yo jay open the door fool." Opening the door I walked back inside the living room. Playing my xbox I smoked the rest of my gas blunt.

Lorenzo watched me then pulled out his own blunt. Sitting down across from me he looked in a daze. I aint wont to stare at him.

"Bruh! Whats up?" He puffed and looked at me. "Man I just got this about shorty." "Who?"

"Rocky man. I mean I like her but listen I feel some." "Man what the hell is you talking about?"

"I did something hot in front of her. I dont really know her like that but I can feel shorty gone do some."

"Do some like what? You talking in circles zo spit that shit out." I said getting the blunt from him.

"Either my ass gone get locked up or im going to my grave soon." "Just chill out bro. You'll see you just being paranoid."
"Yo im out and remember what I said jay bro."

  Laurie was popping her gums on the phone. I hate when she on that damn phone. She be lying her ass off.

Looking at her she could tell I had an attitude. "Aye!" I said. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Get off the damn phone!" I said seriously. I was high and needed some affection.

"What jayson? Damn that was my granny." "Lets go in the house and get freaky." She laughed and got out the car.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

     Nina pov

Dante and I ate on the beach. It had warmed up fast and summer is right around the corner.

After we finished our hotdogs and fries dante grabbed my hand as we ran to the water. I was yelling at him my belly was huge.

Splashing water in my face I screamed. "Tae stop playing like that." He was laughing.

Running back to our blanket he grabbed his phone. At first I stood by the water kicking shells.

Once I saw his face reaction I knew it was serious. Jogging up to him he grabbed my arm and our things. "Lets go."

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

  Ashley pov

   My mom was a hard worker but she often slowed up her pace. I love her and all but she dont got to watch me.

The accident was a mistake and I got my payback. Everything all good. Besides im graduating still.

I made sure to go to brookhaven to know my status. Luckily my mom was on it. They knew my situation and all that.

Its a monday my mom do clean up mondays. Being that im a little hurt still I get bed rest.

Besides this the last week and im good so why bother? The house was spotless and neat.Just like I like it im such a neat freak.