Bestfriend Trip

Rockys pov

     Jazelle finally hit me up and I was packed and ready to go. My mom knew I was in trouble she told me dont leave but I had to get away. Chad kept blowing me up and I didnt wont to talk to him at all. He tried to play me out and I was pissed off to the max. Pacing the room jazelle was outside blowing her horn. I grabbed my things and ran out the door.

Inside the car she had the music on blast. I cut it down some. "Hey stranger." "Thats you miss thing you so brand new on me." Rolling my eyes I looked at her crazy. "Jazelle please I never changed." "Hmmm yes you have chicka." "How jaz?" She laughed and kept driving. "You got beefcake. Everybody rocky got beefcake!" She said laughing all loud and stuff.

"Why are you yelling?" "Whatever you got beefcake." We both laughing but I get serious."Screw chad he is a loser!" Jazelle looked shocked at me. "Wait what he do ill hurt that lil whiteboi for real. Tell me im ready now." I got madder. "Where were you when I needed you to slap a couple more people?" She laughed and we pulled up where she stayed.

Once we got inside nobody was there but us. Jazelle got some snacks from her pantry and we then walked to her room. "Whaaaat its clean? Im surprised good girl."  I said high fiving her as we laughed. "Girl chill I got to I be having company myself." " Who you been having up in here girl?" "My friend stop being all up in my business."  "Say what? Oh but you can be all up in mines? What boy you hiding? Okay whatever jazelle dont get hurt."

Jazelle laughed. "Girl bye his name Aj. Happy? He is so amazing and me and you are going to his kick back tonight." "Do I look like I wont to kick it with a bunch of dudes I dont know? Oh my god jaz!" "Girl chill out you getting buji on me now chicka?" "Girl chill out." "We going because the guy is fine and bout to be mines." Rolling my eyes I sighed.

    I took me a nap for an half of an hour before jazelle turns up her radio on full blast. I jumped up and yelled at her. "Are you serious!?" I was to mad as I got up and pushed her on my way to the bathroom. On the toilet I saw I had a text message. It was from jose I didnt have his number saved but I knew it by heart. Really rolling my eyes I read his text.

6025468733: Hey rocky I heard you were in the city and I missed you. If you wont we can chill while your here. Hope to hear from you soon peace call me.

Shaking my head I wondered how he even knew I was around. Finishing up I held my phone in my hand and found jazelle. "How did jose whack o know I was in the hood?" "Oh he called me. Chicka chill out were going to have fun." Looking at her I laughed she so stiff.

"Whatever im not feeling jose flex a lot." Jaz laughed.

We were all dressed and ready to go finally. Inside the car we rode with the music on a decent volume. We pulled up and the place looked hood. Packed with hood rat hoochies and drug dealers. Looking at jazelle I eye balled her. She smiled at me and got out the car. I got out to and followed her inside.

     Jazelle Pov

     Making my way to Ajs door I could tell rocky wasnt feeling it. She done got so stuck up ima make her remember the old times and remind her of where she really came from. Once inside I introduced her to everybody. "Rocky this is the crew. Bug, Steve, Josh, Brandy, and my man Aj." Rocky waved so did they.

Sitting down on Aj's lap I kissed his neck. "Baby lets smoke." I said to him as he fyed one up asap. Looking at rocky I laughed. "You smoking boo?" Rocky shook her head yes and I was surprised. The fellas was playing the game talking trash drinking liquor. I was just laughing at them fools they are funny. Rocky looked ok as we smoked.

Brandy kept feeling on bug because he was looking at rocky. She cool and all but dang she be in everybody face. Somehow bug , aj , rocky and I ended up in a room together. Aj was kissing all over and touching me how he knew I liked to be. I was laughing at him but it was  the weed to. Rocky and bug was having issues he got kicked out the room.

Moments later steve came in and smoked another blunt with us. Rocky like steve she just smiling and looking at him all goofy. I can tell he like her to he just staring and trying to be funny. He sound so lame and corny but rocky laughing thats how I know she like him to. Aj like always was trying to go there but steve was hating.Once upon a time me and steve had sex. It wasnt all that so we put that behind us.

After we spent time I was ready to go home and rocky was to. It was so cute how her and steve clicked I guess besides I was feeling Aj anyways.

    Rockys pov

    That night I went to sleep thinking of steve. He was handsome brown skin low cut fade , pretty brown eyes. He had a nice smile and all. Something about him turned me on. Waking up my head was pounding and jazelle was still sleep. Picking up my phone I had about four missed calls. Chad,chad,mom,and chad again. If he loving on bianca why is he keep calling my phone everyday.

I beat her ass again finally how I wonted to this time so why call the girl who beat up your chick who you love? Calling my mom back she just wonted to know where I was. Wrapping it up jazelle was finally getting up. Aj spent the night with her and they got it in. I knew she was a freak she used to lie about her being sexual active but I always knew she was a freak.

She smiled at me and got dressed for the day. I was already one step ahead of her as I ate cereal and watched her. Jose calls me as I finished eating. "Hello." "You didnt get my text?" I laughed out loud. "Yeah I got it why?" "I want to see you. I told you I miss you." "I miss me too. Its been almost a year and it take me coming to visit jaz for you to miss me, or hit my phone. Jose goodbye."

Jazelle walked into the hallway and looked at me with her face frowned up. "Dont do him like that rocky that boy messed up one time you get crazy chad mess up he get chance after chance. You in too deep with that life with your mom. You changed rocky." "How dare you? Jose hurt me no sex involved he knew better we were together for years he know me well."

"So what about chad?" "I love him but I wont be stupid im done with both of them cant you see im single?" "Hell no steve was into you and what you do? Bitch out you gone soft on me roxie." "Its rocky and whatever if I wont steve ill get him. If I wont jose ill get him. If I wont chad hell he will be mines to believe me you sweet cakes aint a damn thing soft about me."

  Jazelle pov

    Rocky talk all that shit she so stiff. My girl didnt use to be like this but since her grams kicked her out she done got snobby. I love her and all but im not feeling the stuck up act she putting off. Yes she still smoke and get drunk but thats nothing. She still be tight she need to lose the stiffness and lossen up.

I talked to jose and im planning on taking her to see him before she leave and go home. We went out to eat , got our nails done and talked. Later that night I got us some to drink and smoke. I knew going to jose house sober wasnt the move. Once we got to it we were good to go. Pulling up to his house rocky was so high I dont think she knew where we was.

Inside it got real rocky was pissed off when she seen jose he just asked her to go in the room with him and talk.

     Rocky pov

"Baby come in the room with me." As bad as I didnt wont to I did. "You okay?" "No." I said honestly. He hugged me I hugged back. "I miss you girl." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I know jose."  "I wont you rocky." "In what way?" "Just you period. Have u been having sex?" "Why?" "Some different about you. You had sex I can tell." "Shut up jose." "Rocky got somebody else on me. I supposed to been your first." "Boy please."

He looked at me and licked his lips. I hugged him again. He starts kissing all over me. Im mad but happy because I did miss jose I was just trying to get over him and chad helped me but jaz was right why deal with a dog like chad when I can have my love who messed up once. I know his reason but its all good now. Thanks to chad for everything.

Jose pulled my pants down and ate me out. From there we made love it felt different jose was my baby right there in that moment I changed again we were now a thing again as I lay naked kissing all over him. On my way back home I thought of jose. This trip went well.