SmackDown

Nina and i took a day off and got pampered. She was emotional and i could tell her pregnancy was doing it to her. I put my phone down and tried actually listening to Nina to see where her thoughts were."I just wont this to go away." "What? You have to deal with this for eighteen years or until your dead." "Your right but i got myself in some mess." "Dante seems cool but i wish you both nothing but the best."

    We wrapped it up and went out for lunch. Chad had let me use his truck and it was a good thing he did it started to drizzle. Nina was being scary because she knew i didn't have  my  licence but   i kept telling her chads car was legit.

This chick was wrecking my last bit of nerves so i had to shut her up. "Nina i swear I'm about  to crash us into a ditch if you keep complaining and I'm not  bluffing."  To show her i was serious i swerved off the road and she screamed.

I was laughing the whole time. We finally made it to pizza hut which of course Nina was craving it. I sat down and she ordered then walked back up to the table where i sat. In the back part of the pizza joint i texted Jazelle and waited.

  Moments later their pizza arrived and they ate up. Talking they got caught off guard by loud yelling. "Look i don't care  Dante clearly you don't either  so its pointless!"  Shaking my head i hoped Nina didn't see them but once she heard Dante name she had already jumped up.

  Walking over towards them i followed behind her. At the counter they backs faced us as we approached them. Nina tapped Dante on the shoulder and he turned around. "What!" he yelled as he turned around facing us. "Oh Nina. What are you doing here?" "Better question what are you doing here?" "Out with a friend."  The girl flipped her hair and rolled her eyes. "Friend?"

Nina was about to walk away. Going after her i grabbed chads keys and walked with her towards the car. "Nina wait please slow down." "Dante go get lost with your friend. How dare you try to play me? You got down then for real i am such a dummy."

"Nina lets just go my hands are getting sweaty."  "Stay out of this rocky!"  I threw my hands up and just watched. "Dante get over here if she wonts to leave let her. Who cares?" "I care Tiffany stay in your place." Still looking i watched everybody movements.

  "Dante its over!"  Grabbing her i walked us to the car. "Let her go!" "Obviously she done with you Dante." "Who you supposed to be?"The girl said looking at me. "No your a side bitch so stay in your sideline lane boo."

Dante shook his head and rubbed his fade. "Ma. Lets go. I got her rocky. She can ride with me." "No way is she getting in that car with you with her." I said looking her up and down. "Do you got a problem?"

"With females like you damn right!"  Dante grabbed Nina. "Baby lets go ill explain later when we leave." "If you going go its cold out here." I said seriously ready to leave.

Nina hugged me and began to walk off. "So you leaving me stranded?" "Bye bitch!"  I laughed and played with chads keychain. Out of the blue the chick ran up on me and swung on me. I turned around and the keychain hit her in the mouth and made her teeth bleed.

She swung again and we went at it. She grabbed my hair and punched me. I gripped my nails in her face and clawed that bitch. She was crying as i clapped her real hard and mushed her face with so much force she went down to the pavement. Hearing sirens i jumped in the truck and eased out the plaza towards chads place.

My attitude was through the roof after i met chads adopted sister. I don't know  who she thinks she is but somebody needs to remind her she's unwanted. I know  that's mean but who is she to question me being she only been in chads family less than five days.

I was standing in the foyer waiting for chad to give me a ride home. My head hurt and i was sleepy. Fixing my hair his adopted sister Hannah walked out and looked at me. "Who are you?"  Turning to face her i looked her up and down. She looked different but this time better.

"Don't answer its cool your not the first girl to be here for chad and wont be the last. Truthfully i like Bianca better." "Look fall back i don't feel good. Where are your manners? I'm standing  in your presence ,in "your" home you speak to me like your civilized." "Whatever i don't like  you." "Who likes you?" I said throwing shots back.

Chad best to come on before i have to drag his sister. I was ready to serve another round of kick ass. He saw my face and knew something was wrong. Asking me i brushed it off and got dropped off at home.