Return Of Ashley

Ashleys pov

I was up and walking finally. My mental state, physical state was good. My emotional state though was tough. At first I was numb.

Barely remembering anything I only knew bits and pieces of it. That night was a complete nightmare. All I was trying to do was save my friend.

Choking up I got up off the bed and looked out the window. My nurse Mrs.Rosebud walks in. As I can remember she's always smiling.

"I see your up and at it." I laughed. "Well then. Ill say you'll be happy to know your going home today." My face expression was unexplainable for real.

"Yes that's good news to me Mrs.Rosebud fa sho." "Well ive called your parents and their on the way." "Yay!" I said smiling. Mrs.Rosebud looked worried.

"How are you feeling dear?" I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. "Im okay." "Are you sure?" "Im ok nurse dang Im ok. See?" I said doing a silly dance. She laughed.

Checking my vital signs as usual. "Did you eat this morning?" "Yeah I ate it was nasty too. Makes me miss my moms cooking even more."

"Well hopefully they have something specail made up for you." "Yeah me too." Mrs.Rosebud laughed and exited the room.

An hour passed and my aunt Joy came to pick me up. In the car she listened to smooth jazz. Which was weird since when she became a jazz fan?

"Where my mama at?" "She had an important meeting and couldnt make it. She told me to tell you she love you and will see you tonight."

Looking out the window I sighed and thought of nins. Looking over at my aunt I searched for her mood. Forget it im asking anyways.

"Can we stop by one of my friends house first?" "No ashley your mom told me to pick you up and take you home. My kids about to get out of school to so no."

Pouting it all worked out for me anyways. Making it home I took a long hot shower. I found my mom's best lasanga and garlic bread waiting.

Yes this is my favorite. I love her for this real food. I know for a fact I lost weight hell my ass was gone almost. My face brownskin still flawless.

I washed my hair and tamed that mess. Grabbing my phone I called out wondering if it was still on. Surprised it was ashley proceeded to call carlos.

"Ash? Yo what's good ? You a solider girl." "Stop but im good pull up on me you whipping?" "Damn you aint been home for an hour. You already trying to get out."

I laughed and he was right. "Look I know but I need to. You gone come get me?" "Yeah girl hold tight im on my way." Changing into her red true religion outfit and all white jordans.

She put on a spiked black hat to hide her roots they need to be touched up. Trust she was getting to it.

Carlos blew the horn ashley was out and locked the door behind her. Inside the car I hugged carlos he hugged back. "You looking good."

"Thanks I guess." We pulled up where he usually hung out. When we made it inside it was a couple dudes lounging around. Sitting down I told carlos fye me up.

He laughed and agreed to. "Yo carlos this your girl right here?" "Why man? Sit your ass down somewhere she dont wont you." The boy winked at me.

They were clowing and drinking alcohol. It was strong to I could smell it lingering in the air. Carlos had turned on lil boosie and he dancing and bouncing around.

Meanwhile im thinking where dante , or the person who shoot me. "Aye can we talk?" I said in carlos ear. He grabbed my hand and took the lead.

Inside the room he lit up the blunt. "Whats up?" "Have you seen my girl nina or her boy dante?" "Nope why them the folks that shot you?"