Phase seven

Jessica POV

The house had been quiet lately. It used to be warm bodies welcoming me but lately it's just been me and kyle. We haven't talked and it's been almost a month now.

He was walking on eggshells around me. I love Kyle but he can't change what he did. I know that and even worse get another women pregnant before me. How dare he but all I really wanted Kyle to do was to apologize to me sincerely.

I don't won't no whack ass excuse or lies just a real and genuine apology. We have been together for five years and expecting a baby. We are the family and I refuse to let some chick like Dior change that.

Kyle walked in and seen me sitting on the couch rubbing my stomach. He looked different his eyes were puffy like and swollen . It looked like he had been crying or something. "Kyle." I said looking at him.

"Yes sweetheart?" "Come here." Kyle walked over to me and sat down beside me with his hands covering his face. I touched him and he looked up at me.

"Baby I'm so sorry I hurt you. Worse I failed you matter of fact. I was a fool none of them chicks can compare to you. You take care of home and hold it down. While I'm just running around being reckless. I apologize for disrespecting you Jessica for real. I really don't even think that baby mines. But I love you and if you gone leave me please tell me now."

Looking at Kyle serious face I knew he meant what he said. Yes I was hurt but what I was gone do is make sure she take a DNA test. I don't have no problems doing that. That's why rocky daddy not around he denied our child. Took the test she was his of course he still left me.

Till this day rocky blame me for her father leaving her but that is not the case at all. Question is now are we still getting married that's the million dollar question I want to know to. "I need some time."