a/n

Hey, hey, hey! 304, the dumbass is back at it again with the Rock Lee x reader trash! First up! Modern AU/Boruto setting & also, it's based more in the US instead of Japan. (Sorry).

!!! I should add that Guy is going to be Lee's biological father!! However, his name is still Rock Lee, Lee being his mother's maiden name. Guy liked the name Lee, and went with that, and Lee stuck with being called Lee.

Originally, this was gonna be a one shot for my Naruto one shot book, but I got a little... Too into it, and now I've come up with backstory and situations I wanted to write. Because that is what I do instead of school. Go me. A failing Highschool student.

Anyway, the story kinda dives right it from the start. It's like: BAM! In your face, Rock Lee! The sunshine man!

So, in all honesty, I do hope you like it. It's constantly under editing, so if you see any typos, or phrases that don't make sense, go ahead and comment so I can fix it.

I like writing dialogue, there might be a lot of written phone calls.

For chapter headings, I want to try and use all of my own sketches, 99% of the time they won't be very good, just quick 2 minutes little doodles that are probably very anatomically incorrect. Just because I feel like it.

All votes and comments are amazing, I love getting notifications that someone else loves him as much as I do.

Content warning / trigger warnings will come with chapters, at the beginning if need be. But for now,

CW / TW: Parental Death, harassment, and mention of sexual assault in backstory, & the occasional smut scene

Again, I will mark the needed chapters. If it doesn't have a warning, it's clean.

Love you all sm 💞❤️✨

-304

[Start date: 14.9.2020]