She comes back in a minute later.

"I told him. He said he'll be over in a second. Now hold still!" she growls. I nod and lay back in the comfy bed.

"I wouldn't mind having this bed to myself," I mutter as I begin petting the comforter under me. "You know what, I want this one. I'm going to have it when I move in. But first- Ah!" I let out a yell of pain followed by a few curse words as she tries to yank the trap out of my ankle. She almost has it off when Darwin runs in, slamming the door and making Shawn jump and drop the trap on my ankle again. I let out another scream as I punch the wall and leave a dent.

"Siva, I'm so sorry," she says. I speak through clenched teeth.

"Its okay. Just... hurry," I grind out. Darwin comes over and crouches next to me.

"Siva, what happened? Are you okay? Dad's on his way. Just keep calm and hold still. Don't worry," he rambles hurriedly.

"Darwin, shut the fuck up," I growl and Shawn starts to pull on the trap again. I keep from screaming amazingly and Darwin puts his hand on my shoulder as I tense up.

Eventually Shawn gets the trap off and I'm breathing hard with sweat beaded on my forehead.

"So, lets get to work," Shawn says. Darwin stands up and Shawn comes up to me. "Don't worry. We'll just clean it out and wrap it, okay?" she explains. I nod and she kisses me on the cheek.

Note to self, don't play with bear traps. That's for sure.

After cleaning it out multiple times with peroxide and much more complaints from me and many hugs from Shawn later, I have it wrapped and I'm laying all snug under a duvet in my bed. Yes, I claimed it to myself. Did I also mention some strong pain medication? Well yeah, that too. And I feel great!

"You know what I want to do," I say to Darwin as he sits next to me.

"Whats that?" he asks. I close my eyes as I start to drift to sleep a little.

"I wan- I want to go run around the entire forest," I mumble.

"Alright, maybe after you get some sleep," he says as he runs his fingers through my hair. I manage a slight nod and let myself fall asleep.

"If he's staying after all then we need to leave back to Ireland now. We can transport him with the guards and he'll be fine. Give him crutches," I hear a familiar Irish accented voice say.

"Please, quiet down. He needs his rest before he goes on a flight half way across the world. When he's a bit stronger," Darwin tells my dad.

A cold breeze enters the room and touches my bare chest. A shiver runs down my spine and a warm hand comes to my shoulder.

"Siva, are you awake?" I hear a woman ask me.

"No," I mumble. She chuckles. I open my eyes and see who it is. I automatically flinch away. "Oh god," I say as I put a hand on my chest to calm my racing heart.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I shouldn't ha-"

"No, you're fine. I just wasn't expecting to see you," I say. I sigh and look up at the ceiling. "I have something to say to you," I say. I take in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I shouldn't have been so mean. You deserve better. You weren't in your right mind, I understand that now. And I feel like a total douche," I apologize. I close my eyes as one tear falls from my eye. No, I'm not going to cry. I forgive her and there's nothing sad about that.

I look over at mum and wipe away the tear. She has her hands covering her face but I can still see the tears dripping down her face.

I sit up and put my arms around her. She wraps her arms around me too and we just embrace each other for a long moment.