Kind hearted

-Meliodas POV-

What is happening to me?! Why am I carrying her?! She should take out her wings or hang down when I hold in her hair! Why did I let her sleep?! Or let her be infront of the fire?!

I flew as I was thinking.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked.

"Shut up!" I said. She shut up immediately and then I felt some liquid at my shirt. I looked down to see her with tear in her eyes. Why do I feel bad?! I love see people suffer!

I landed to get some lunch. I sat her down and then left to look after some animal to eat. After looking a while, I saw a bear. That would be perfect!

I hide in a bush and when it sat down, I sliced it's head. Left the head and started dragging the body with me back to that princess.

I left the body near the princess as I walked to get some tree to a fire. I just took the nearest tree I found and sliced it many times.

Then I started the fire near Elizabeth and took a bit of the bear and started cooking it. Or just held it over the fire.

I looked at Elizabeth. Was she skinnier then yesterday? She looked at something. I looked where she looked and saw a baby wolf. Then I saw her try to move to it, but I saw how much pain she was in.

I got up and took up the wolf and gave it to her. She smiled and took it.

"Hey." She said to the baby wolf as she petted it. It looked like it's foot hurt when she touched it. I looked at what she was going to do when she healed the little wolf's leg. The wolf immediately started to lick her hand and then ran away.

I started to eat my meat while Elizabeth looked where the wolf ran. Soon the baby wolf come back with a bigger and the bigger had a big bite meat. They walked up to Elizabeth and gave her it.

I was a little amazed by it. Then Elizabeth started to pet the bigger too and it laid down beside her. The smaller laid down on her leg. She looked like it hurt like hell when the wolf did it, but let it be there as she petted them both.

"We are going now!" I said and stood up. The princess looked at me.

"But the wolves-" I cut her off.

"NOW!" I said. The wolves stood up immediately. I walked up to the princess, but everyone time I tried to touch her, the wolves growled and looked ready to attack.

"Go!" I said to the wolves and pointed to the forest. They stared.

"It's okay. I will be fine. Take care of each other." Princess said and petted them a last time. They sat down and looked at her sad.

"I will be fine." She said. I walked closer to her and picked her up. The wolves still looked sad. I took out my wings and flew away with the princess. We flew in some hours until I landed and let her down. It was time for dinner.

I left her alone as I flew away to the nearest forest I could find. Soon, I found two rabbits who was hiding. I looked some meters in front of them and saw a wolf. I sliced the wolf's neck and took it for food. Then I took a tree and sliced it many times to the fire. Soon, I was flying back to the princess.

When I had returned, I started a fire and started cooking the wolf. I looked at the princess to see that she was asleep with one squirrel in her arms that was sleeping too. She was too innocent and kid hearted for her own good! I then fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and saw the princess with five more animals. Now she had one squirrel, two rabbits, one wolf, one bird and one fucking bear! I sat up and walked up to her, but as soon I come closer, every animal was in defense in front of her.

"Go away!" I said. They didn't move an inch.

"GO!" I yelled, they still didn't move, but the princess woke up.

"What is happening?" She asked.

"Tell your pets to GO!" I yelled the last bit.

"Hey, I will be fine, don't you worry. Just go back to your normal lives." She said. All the animals obeyed and walked away.

"We are going!" I said and picked her up. She flinched when I did that.

"Why don't you heal yourself goddess?!" I asked.

"I-I can't, I can just heal myself when I need to help others." She said.

"You are meaningless!" I said as we flew off.

"I-I know." She whispered and looked down. We was flying and then I finally found the place where I could feel the little demonic power it still was.

"What is this place?! Tell me!" I said.

"I-I don't know." She said. Then my sword I had on my back dropped on the ground. I laid down her and took it up. It's dragon handle passed perfectly to the hole in the ground in the puzzle thing.

I placed it there and a light come from it, but nothing happened. Then I heard a voice.

"You need goddess blood to break the seal." The voice said.

"Frowdrin?" I asked. He come out of the shadows.

"Yes it is me and I won't let you betray us one time more!" He said.

"You? Stop me? I can kill you in a second! Now, tell me, where is the rest of the clan?!" I asked.

"You don't remember? They are in that seal." He said and pointed at the one I was standing on.

"How come you aren't there?" I asked.

"I escaped." He said.

"So how will I break it?" I asked.

"Goddess blood, but the goddesses is long gone except your lover." Frowdrin said.

"My lover? I would never have such disgusting feelings!" I said.

"But you betrayed us for her." He said. I gave him a death glare.

"Do you think I, the first demon prince, would fall in love?! Don't make me laugh!" I said.

"B-but." I cut him off.

"Silent!" I said and looked at the princess.

"You look familiar to that goddess. Your blood should do great." I said and took in her arm, pulling her over the seal.