Pretend

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up in Meliodas' arms. I turned around to face the wall. Then I grabbed his arms and made his grip on me a bit tighter around my waist. A while after just laying down, thinking of Meliodas turning back to his real self, I felt Meliodas arms move.

He pulled me closer while sitting up, making me sit up too beside him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I smiled and looked at him.

"I am feeling go-" I cut myself off when Meliodas took his hand to his head.

"Meliodas? Are you okay?" I asked. Then he took away his hand and looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fi-" He cut himself off by doing the same. He really looked in pain. I took my hands to his cheeks, making him look at me.

"Meliodas? How are you? How do you feel?" I asked.

"I'm good." He said and leaned his head in my hand, then he slowly closed his eyes and he fell back to the bed.

"Meliodas?! Meliodas?!" I asked and shook him a bit. He was past out cold. I took a hand on his forehead, it was fine. I took a hand on one of his hearts, it was fine. What was wrong?

I laid down, waiting for Meliodas to wake up. Soon, I fell asleep.

-Meliodas POV-

I woke up with that goddess beside me. Her head was laying on my chest and she slept peacefully. Why is she so fucking clingy?! Why can't she just be like any other that is scared of me?! And where is those irritating sins?! I was fighting them, not sleeping here!

I pushed Elizabeth away from me, but when I did, she woke up. I needed to know what was going on, so I decided to deactivate my powers.

"Meliodas? How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Good." I said. How was I gonna respond? Was that like 'me' or not?

"You sure?" She asked and got closer to me. She sat down beside me.

"Yes, I am." I said. I will just continue to pretend until she says something about me acting weird. She smiled and her face was getting closer, what was she gonna do?

Then she kissed my cheek. I wanted to push her away so much, but I couldn't, if I did, she would know something was wrong.

When it was over she looked at me. I actually felt... disappointed... when it was over.

"We should go back to the sins." She said. I just nodded. Then she stood up and I did too. We walked to the window and I took out my wings. Then I picked Elizabeth up and flew.

"Wait, Meliodas, why did you pick me up?" Elizabeth asked.

"You don't have any wings." I said.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"I... umm... saw your wings on the floor?" I said. She nodded and laid her head on my chest.

"Sure. Let's go now." Elizabeth said. I nodded as we flew back to where that hat house was last time, but I didn't find it.

"What's that?" Elizabeth asked and pointed somewhere and there it was. A small hat house about a mile away. As fast as possible, I flew there and landed on the ground, but Elizabeth didn't let go.

I signed in my head, wanting to kill her. Suddenly, I felt something hot at my neck. She kissed me at the neck.

"I love you Meliodas." She said.

"I... love you too?" I said. I know for sure I do not love her, but something was off. No idea what it was, but it was something.

We walked inside the hat house called boar hat and saw all those irritating sins all at a table.

"Captain! You're back!" Diane yelled when we come.

"You bastard! We was really worried about you two!" Hawk yelled and cried. Then he walked up to us.

"Elizabeth? Did he do anything to you?" Hawk asked while I let Elizabeth down. This felt strange. I never felt anything like this. When they are not scared of me and I don't attack.

"No Hawk." Elizabeth said. Then he looked at me in a second before saying "Sure he didn't do anything perverted like usual?"

"Yes Hawk. I'm sure." Elizabeth said. Perverted? Like usual? Since when have I been perverted?!

"Good!" Hawk said.

"The tavern opens now." King said following with Elizabeth saying "Just let me go up and change."

"Should I change too?" I asked. Everyone looked at me a bit confused.

"Captain? You okay? You seem a bit... off." King said. I need to come up with something fast!

"Yeah, I am just a bit tired?" I answered and started walking after Elizabeth. This will be harder then I thought.

After walking up the first stair, I come across a room where it stood 'Meliodas' and Elizabeth's bedroom'. Wait, am I and that goddess sharing a room?!

Should I knock or just walk in? I should act kind, so do I knock?

I think I do. I knocked on the door and a soft "Who is it?" was heard.

"Meliodas." I just said and a "Come in!" was heard. I walked in and closed the door after me as I heard a "You don't need to knock, you know? This is your room after all."

How will I respond? Think of something that is not rude!

"Guess you're right." was the first thing I come to think off. Then I turned around to face her for the first time since I come in to the room.

I didn't expect her be half naked! Or she was practically naked! All she had on was panties!

In a rush, I turned around and felt nose blood come.

"Meliodas? You okay?" She asked as footsteps was coming closer.

"Y-yeah." I said and then I heard a gasp. What did I do wrong this time?

"Did you just stutter?! It's the first time since the holy war! I can't believe it!" She said.

"A-and?" I asked. Then I felt a hug from my back. She is hugging me with her practically naked body!

I bleed more nose blood as I felt her boobs on my back. What did I do to deserve this torture?!

"Meliodas? You seem off today. You okay? You are usually so shameless and you are bleeding nose blood because of shame?" She asked. On, no, no, no, don't tell me this is going as I think it will go.