"Oh that one with seagull eyebrows?" Soojin guessed the mentioned male since their class contained more boys than girls, 18 boys, 11 girls, that should be something they were worried of.

"If I'm not mistaken, he's not a new student. He just came from another class since his class was full."

"Isn't he Haechan's friend too?"

"Yea, he is, since he just came back from his hometown and he stayed there for almost a year, we rarely see them together." The girls were in awe and went to greet Mark, making moves to greet the quiet friend even from the start.

"Hi, perhaps you're Mark Lee right?" He shot his head up.

"Yes I am. Hi, and you guys must be Soojin and Hyejin right?"

"How?"

"Oh, Jeno and Haechan always told me about you guys. I missed a lot of things since leaving Korea for a year."

"Oh, I see. Nevermind, see you later Mark!" Soojin went to sit beside Shuhua and Hyejin went to her seat with a big groan.

"Hi, Hyejin. How's last night?" Renjun turned around to meet his friend's face, ready to listen more stories from the girl.

"It was great, I got to know Jeno's family more."

"Chenle was there too, right?" Suddenly, Jaemin joined the conversation, interested with the big family of their friends.

"Yes he was, they all looked expensive."

"You too Hyejin, Jeno sent us a picture of you." She face palmed herself, this stupid kid. He took a revenge to the next level, thankful she didn't look too bad last night, before the Doyoung incident for sure.

"But where's Jeno?"

"He's at home, he looked tired and sick."

Hyejin remembered one thing that made her felt like laughing like crazy. "Maybe he caught cold, last night we accidentally fell into a swimming pool." The boys laughed and really couldn't stop laughing, Jeno isn't a clumsy person and it made the story ten times funnier than it should be.

"Woah, for real?" Hyejin chuckled and continued playing with her phone.

"Let's go to our house later. Maybe, you can treat him nicely unlike Jaemin, he took care of seriously like a mom and he hates it."

"Haechan shoved a spoonful of medicine into his mouth."

"Y'all are crazy, okay then, I'll come." The boys clapped happily, there was something behind her existence in the house that they actually wanted to see. "Can't wait the next episode of K-Drama between them."

"What the freak, Renjun, anyway, I'll bring the girls along."

🏴

Jeno caughed violently while playing a game on his phone, probably PUBG again not having a little care on his banging head. His temperature was quite high for a healthy and normal person in general. He stayed in the living room when suddenly the door opened revealing his friends and the girls, all noisy even from the start.

"Hello, Lee Jeno! Look what we have here!" Haechan was the first one to attack Jeno, regretting it right after a single touch.

"Shit man, you're so hot."

"But, I'm hotter." Jaemin interrupted, making Yeri coughed like she was the one who caught cold—well, that is a fact.

"Hi Jeno. Long time no see." The voice was familiar, Jeno thought. He pushed Haechan away and saw Mark standing there with his usual style—a hoodie, a beanie, baggy jeans and previously before entering the house, his favorite Jordan.

"Oh my god, bro!" He got up and was about to hug him, pulling a brake remembering he was actually sick  and have the possibility of spreading the illness.

"Whoa, hold up! You're sick and I don't want to get infected." They laughed as they only shook their hands, initiating their shared hand shakes after almost a year.

"When did you arrived?"

"Yesterday, I live in Renjun's house's area."

"Our house is only five minutes away."

"I see. So, you'll be spending time with us here too, right?"

"Of course I will!" Jeno felt a bit dizzy so he sat on the couch immediately, making Hyejin straight away holding his arm from hitting hard on any hard surfaces.

"Jeno, if you feel so sick, let's get you to the room." Haechan and Chenle carried him to his room upstairs as Hyejin couldn't do it all by herself. They were tailed by Hyejin, she was really worried seeing the current state of Jeno due to the incident last night.

"Stay here, I'll make you a hot soup." Jeno nodded while massaging his temple. Hyejin went to his cupboard to find a towel, so she went to the toilet to wet it in order to remove the hotness from his body away.

"Here, your body's too hot." She took the termometer on the table and checked his temperature.

"Oh my, it's 38.1. You're really sick, where's your medicine?" He pointed at the drawer and she took out the medicine, reading one by one of the instructions, ingredients and so on.

"Listen to me, sit up and drink this water." He shook his head and groaned.

"Eat this medicine to get better, please." He sighed and ate the medicine as Hyejin smiled and patted his head, while he wasn't able to speak properly due to his sick state.

"Good boy! Now sleep while we wait for Haechan's soup." Jeno patted a space beside him.

"Why? You want me to lay down beside you?" He nodded weakly as Hyejin then lied down on the soft matress, creating zero spaces between the lovers.

"Wow, you're so hot I feel warm." Jeno wrapped his hand around Hyejin's shoulder and rubbed it, making her wanted to sleep too.

"Sleep, my baby. I wish you'll get better." He hummed and not long after that, Hyejin could hear a snore coming out from the male's nose, sleeping soundly as the time running and leaving them in each other's arms.

🏴