E: What I understand from today.

The thought of politics amuses me. I don’t like them. But it doesn’t mean I can’t live without them. Power is better than none. Freedom comes with its cost. No one can be completely free of politics. There are different types of politics. Some work better than others depending on the perception. For me, this democratic republic I live in works sort of. But I don’t like it. I don’t have to like it.

  When is there ever a way to be perfectly in harmony across the land? It is simply impossible. People will agree to do so but they might not actually agree. Diving into mythology has taken me into politics and religion. Why is that? I didn’t want this. I didn’t think it would lead to this.

  But. Regardless. Since I was forced down these paths on my expedition it means that there is an importance here. One that the world itself wants me to see. Today I learned that Egyptians think of the path to the afterlife as universal and I love the concept. Death is universal. So why shouldn’t the afterlife be?

  What I’ve learned on this trip is the perception is key. What people believe to perceive demons as, they see them as such. What people believe to be true, is their truth. But that doesn’t mean that it is the truth or how the demon looks. Same goes for angels. It’s funny, angels are workers of ‘the’ God but they are also in other religions as well. I haven’t looked into them completely.

  I have two more cds sitting onmy bed waiting to be examined and I stil have books I need to read. Tomorrow I hope to get up on time I also have a writing meeting to go to. A friend invited me and I’m more than happy to join. I also joined my sisters community (I forget the word for it at the moment).

  In December of last year I felt the excitement for this year surface. I was more than happy to get anything and everything done this year. These first few weeks have been complicated and negative. They seem so pessimistic. This won’t stop me from going forward however. Oh no, this means the year can only get better if it starts out this way.

  Now, witchcraft I may look into later down this year. When I watched the documentary it didn’t give me the greatest feeling. The same thing goes for demons. Demos and Angels. They give me this odd sense. One that I may or may not be ready for yet. But it’ll all come to when it needs to.

  I’m determined to finished my poetry books. I didn’t write for a whole semester and I have a whole bulk of papers I need to go through so I can’t leave them there. Actually, I have some with me right now. I should probably get those done. The whole point is. I have many journals that aren’t typed up and you all know that I record as much as I can.

  Also, today someone woman spoke to me asking if I wanted to watch her in a webcam. I won’t go into further detail but being innocent to a scale I’ve never been asked this questions but I didn’t know how to respond so I ending up going with.

  “I would rather get to know a woman for who she is. I do not doubt that you are beautiful on the inside and out but if it’s a free pass that you want to use on me, I’d rather you save that for someone else.”

  To my surprise, an hour later she replied back asking if we could chat. Not about that. She hasn’t replied since but I’m glad I managed to avoid that and not seem harsh. I hope I didn’t sound harsh. My room still looks like a clutter. I need to fix it. The walls look plain and there’s a pile a books and what not in another section. I deel bat that I haven’t fixed it but I don’t know what it is. I don’t know what to do with all of it I guess. I wanted to make my shirts into a quilt. I might take a picture of them. Keep them in a gallery and give them away. That seems to be a logical way of dealing with them since the Philippines needs the clothes more.

  Tomorrow I’ll go and edit a friend’s book that I said I would last week. I haven’t touched it since I’ve been writing my own poetry. I also haven’t checked up on my blog so I’ll go and do that. I wish people would reply to me on there. A silent crowd is always intimidating.

  Also today, I read Leelah Alcon’s suicide note. I had ignored the whole movement honestly. I signed the (I again forgot what it’s called) but it was to be shone to the president that transgenders should be viewed as humans and that’s right. They should. Why not? Okay, I don’t agree with them but that doesn’t mean I can control them for who they are.

  No one should be treated less than human. Men, woman, transgenders alike but I still don’t understand the terms and such. The terms start to get confusing you know. Transsexual, transgender, cis, asexual. I mean, what? I like going with the option that I accept people for who they are. Does that mean I have to exactly know every term by memory? I’d like to but even though I read them over and over again I still get confused.

  *sigh* All this knowledge I want to retain and it gets all sorts of confusing. Hopefully, someone will learn from me one day. All this poetry, story writing, and researching will eventually pat off. Maybe not in my life time but I sure to hope so. Although, I might to best for people in the future rather than people who are around me now. I don’t know but I’m going to go now. It’s early and I should sleep. Good night everyone.