Acknowledgement

This book is the first book of the Expostulate Series. It was the third total series in the poetry section that I had originally planned in 2014. However, I ended up leaving the website before this book was finished. The content from this book ranges from 2014 to a few poems from 2016.

I hope that you enjoyed this book. However, what I am focused on doing now is continuing my current project which I started when I got back on this website. My current series is called 'Culture Distortion' and the first book is called 'A Barrier Meant To Be Broken' which I wrote in between September 2018 and finished in March of 2019.

If you're interested in continuing to read my past work I suggest you read the poetry books the precede this one. My very first book is called 'Venture'. The other work that I will be focused on finishing is called 'Achieving For The Greater Good'. This book is focuses on poems that aren't necessarily circulated around my life but rather, they are written to test my writing skills.

If you'd like to read a recent work of mine but you do not want to read another 100 part poetry book, you can read my collection 'Road Map To Her' which is only twenty-five poems long. Or, if you'd like you can head to 'Kinetic Potential' which will be the next 200 part book in the 'Strictly Entertainment' series.

I began Kinetic Potential before I realized that I did not finish 'Achieving For The Greater Good' so my plan was to write fifty poems in Kinetic Potential, then retreat back to Achieving For The Great Good to finish that. I'm happy to say that I've completed Decadence Hackneyed. It's another small achievement I can add to my many.

Outside of the works on here, I am currently writing poems for the journalism organization that I'm in. I am planning on posting them here as their own separate poetry book since there will be at least one hundred of them. I was hoping to post two books. One book with the approved and one with the not approved for publish. I do have a stack of poems that I need to publish on here however.

There's much that I am looking forward to doing. If any of you are interested in looking into what I am currently doing with my life I also have a blog. You can go to my profile check it out through there!

Thanks for reading,

DJ