E: These Are Taking Over My Life

When tagged by these one is suppose to dedicate the chapter to the one that nominated them to do this. They write 20 things about themselves and post it to wattpad. Then we comment who we want to nominate.

1. As of the 25th of August I am a college student. I'll be going for digital art, English, and whatever I deem inspiring left in the degree. 

2. Wattpader since 2011 writing since 2006. My writing has drastically improved since then and I'm proud. 

3. I have a Tumblr. I have multiple blogs on my Tumblr. All based on Doctor Who, Supernatural, Comics, Nature, Dragons, and much more lol. I'm addicted to Tumblr. 

4. I hope to meet some of my internet friends one day. They are the most amazing people in the world. Different time zones are the best. Especially when I need someone to talk to. 

5. I want to edit all my poetry but I don't have enough time to lol. And the worst part is that I keep adding more poetry to edit. 

6. I have yet to complete my novel. I've written it twice and still am not satisfied. 

7. I have a tattoo on my shoulder. It's awesome. Took three hours for everything and then I went to school that morning (AKA as of the moment of me posting this it hasn't been 24 hours lol)

8. I used to be super flexible. But I thought it was weird as a guy so I haven't attempted anything since I was in middle school. 

9. I still talk to my first ex. I shouldn't. But. We're friends and I shouldn't keep my feelings because I broke up with her but everyone makes mistakes and stupid decisions. 

10. I'm OCD although my truck and room are trashed. lol 

11. I've helped run a business since I was nine. (I'm eighteen currently) 

12. I am a first generation american. 

13. I'm an American first and then Filipino but I don't disregard my heritage. It is still a part of me that I'll always have. 

14. One of my currently works is 642 Things to write about. My brother in law got it for it. It's fun and entertaining.

15. I hate the number nine. 

16. I refused to get a dragon tattoo because dragons are such a broad subject that there are too many different ways they can be analyzed. There wouldn't be a way for me to perceive it the way I would want.

17. My first kiss was when I was twelve? (I'm starting to run out of interesting facts about me XD) 

18. I have many mental illnesses but I choose to use them as stepping stones rather than walls to protect me. 

19. I hate not completely something I start. Although, there are so many ideas that I have that it's hardly compatible. 

20. I can sing and I love all types of music as long as I like the beat or the words. 

August 26, 2013