E: Gazing Too Far: Venus

I won't be doing this in order because I don't feel the need to be OCD for this book. 

Venus in Virgo! Venus determines how one deals with love. This is one of the many explinations out there. 

Venus in Virgo people are not the flirtatious sort. Instead, their appeal lies in their dedication, their willingness to work on the relationship, and to make the relationship work in real terms. Unlike Venus in Leo, they won't try to impress you with grand gifts or promises. Their gifts are less showy, but perhaps far more generous -- gifts of devotion and attention to details about you.  

Venus in Virgo men and women quietly (and often slowly) make their way into your heart. They are quite sensitive in love -- even insecure -- and this reserved, loner-like quality is part of their appeal. They prefer to play it safe in their relationships, and they need to be confident that you like them before they make a move. They are great listeners and they make it a habit to observe and learn all of your ins and outs. Their love can be of the Kindergarten variety -- they show they care by nagging or criticizing. Remember, though, that they are not trying to hurt you when they are pointing out the flaws in your thinking, plans, or even character. They truly are trying to help! Venus in Virgo is attracted to nondescript people who have largely gone unnoticed. Show-offs and know-it-alls turn them off.

Pleasing Venus in Virgo involves showing you appreciate them for all the little things they do -- and they do a lot. The problem is, they do these things so quietly that you may not always notice or credit them for all these kind gestures. They do need some space (after all, they're generally quite busy making everything work), so give it to them. Be genuine, not ostentatious. They are really not difficult to please after you have taken care of these basic needs. Avoid pushing your friends or family on them too fast -- remember they are a little shy. They aim to please, and are easily intimidated by your experiences. Let them know how much you value them, and they will reward you with devotion and a charming willingness to talk things out. 

My Personal Ad Bio: "I will care for you, and do lots of little things for you. I will help you."

Venus in Virgo people express their love through practical means and gestures--running errands, doing detail work, or just being there for their lovers. Love needs to make sense and have a purpose with Venus in Virgo. Virgo is an Earth sign, which is sensual but also quite practical. What they buy and the types of entertainment they enjoy are ruled by whether or not things make sense. They could easily feel guilty if they are too self-indulgent. Rendering services to others can fill a need, and can be an expression of love. The shadow side of this position is being overly critical of partners, picky, or worrisome. They might over-analyze their lovers, their lovers' reactions and words chosen, and their love lives in general.

Venus in Virgo people often spend their money with care, and usually on practical items instead of frivolous ones.

--

"appreciate them for all the little things they do -- and they do a lot.

This part of the explination got me. Right now I feel emotional. (Pathetic me I know.) I've gotten so caught up with Lily that I don't know if I even made room for a chance for anyone else. I'm slow to love. I rush into a relationship but I can't love anyone unless they show me they are worth the years of love that I can provide. I get to be with Lily for the first time since. Well. We didn't even go out on dates when we went out in middle school... 

I get to spend time with her. I don't know what I'll do. I'm wanting to go to a cafe. I'll go check out what's available tomorrow. I don't work at all this week. I put in my two weeks I'm planning on going to be a waiter somewhere else because I can't put up with these people anymore. 

There's so much effort that I put into this. I don't know what I'm going to say. I have to keep this up .until next week too because she'll be oing to the band banquet if I don't screw up. I made it this far. I have a few days before Prom and I'm still fighting. She said she'd go. I'm allowed to go get her but then. Then what? 

My love for her is so strong I want to admit it until she gets it. I know she knows that I love her. All I have to do is get her to love me back if she even does. The fact that she's going with me means something. I'm so frustrated and feel sick. What do I do now? I've made it this far. She's a Venus in Sagittarius. 

She needs to feel like she can grow in the relationship while having some room. I don't know how much longer I can put up with forcing myself to talk to her every other day and mainly at night because we have different conversations depending on the time of the day. 

My stradegy worked. I talked her into going with me. (which took a month). I didn't annoy her and nag her. She actually meantioned it more than I did. Now what? Act natural? I can't act natural. I tried that last time. When I'm with her I get nervous. I feel my breath get taken away so I don't know how to breathe. 

If I say one wrong statement she'll want to leave so I have to be perfect and slow with what I say because even if I say a part of the statement she'll want to her the rest. She knows that I love her. Now how do I prove that I'll never abandon her. I'm too young to be locked down like this but I've put so much effort into this why quit now?

Love is game only won by as a team not as a singler player. I never have been good at being on teams. How can I get her to work with me? I guess I should ask her that. Unless she has a set a questions to ask me in person the moment I pick her up. 

It's practically midnight. I choose to name this book "Gazing Too Far" becuase I do believe in astrology but she doesn't. I'm not here to convince her that it's right. I'm here to prove that it helps me. I know that my side is true and her is as well. I only need to apply it now. 

Good night for now. 

--

Stat:

Original Post: May 7th 2014 

Views: 21