Introduction

Welcome, to the Expostulate Series. The third total series in poetry that I have aside from Strictly Entertainment and Syllable Me. This continues the time line from the Evolution Series. The first series is Venture. 

  I call them series but they're actual names are Venture, Evolution, and now Expostulate. The second book that comes in this series will be called Expostulate. I actually came up with Decadence Hackneyed as a title first so that's why I'm keeping it this way. 

   Each poetry book series contains three books. Each of them having one hundred parts because that was the limitation in 2011. This is my personal poetry book containing journal entries as well as lost stories but mainly, poetry. 

  For the love of vocabulary (and never actually passing a vocabulary test during middle OR high school I'm actually using my vocabulary that I should have learned but never actually have learned. From now on instead of using Breakers as the term I'll say Hiatus. 

  Also, before I get too far. You do not have to read these books in order! Dear me. If you did you'd die. On that note, don't read the entries in order either. This is why I place the tone next to the entry to help guide you to where ever you want to read. 

Key: 

P- Poem

S - Story

E - Entry

T - Tone 

Hiatus - The new 'breaker' (placed every fifteen poems) 

  I'm pleased to meet all of you and I hope that these poetry books only get better as the time passes. Usually, it takes me three months to finish each book in the series so a total of nine months to finish s series. (Sounds like a school year) 

  Seems accurate to me. Go on now, I've told you enough. I might edit this and add more information later but right now it's too early. 

  Stay in tune for: Book two: Expostulate and Book three: Innuendo Intercede 

**To guide with reasoning 

***To suggest through an outside reference. 

-

July 30th, 2014