E: Short Entry about my life

January 9th, 2015

There's a ringing in my ears.  Not from a loud noise but one that seems like a communication. In my left ear as I listen is a whistle and them birds are chirping but it is night outside and the birds are either sleeping or have already migrated.  The ring is steady. I want to close my eyes to concentrate by something makes me own them telling me to look auld my room but all I see is that.  My room. The white walls and the boxes which are in organized.  Need more, kill him, and all sorts of rambling go on in my head.  I'm not sure what the message is but it makes me want to go see my aunt Nida again. I'm sure her soul has passed through as already but I go anyway.  The lady time I was there someone recently was buried and I wanted to see if it was someone I knew.  I n found a girls gave.  One I went to school with by she was grade above me. I believe she died in 2011 but she might have later closer to this time. Help MN e and hear me go on in my head.  Today I met a man on his journey to enlightenment. It was good to see someone wanting to learn.  He said he was going to wait to go back to college when he's 38 so I know as at most he's not tug ay old yet.  He suggested I become a teacher.  I told him that was one of the things I wanted to do but I'll settle for being a substitute the time I'm twenty the shouldn't be any kids that I know in the classroom. I hope I can teach them and get them to learn. Above and beyond what the books say.  And hopefully I can learn from them. Now the ring is gone and a pulse in my hand hurts. The one that holds the phone.  I'm currently reading The Hunger games. I'm about to finish it. Then o c am move Onto the others but my main. Focus is write my next 'week' in revelation of Dragons. I finished the book and between the movie and the book I'm glad that I watched the movie first because I like the difference between the movie and the book. I wish there was more to the ending but I guess it's alright.  A good read is a good read.  I would recommend the book to anyone who's into adventure and a good thriller.  If any of you who follow me haven't read it you should.  At least watch the movie and decide from. There if you want to read the book.