Enjoying the fresh air, someone pulled her in for a hug.

"Ow—oh Jeno." She looked up to the taller man in relief, pertified if it was someone else.

"Are you lost, babygirl?"

"No, I was enjoying the air and the night view." He let go of her and wrapped his hands around her waist, so secure it could be her new next favorite belt everyday.

"I like it here, it's so calm and very classy. Yet the hotel still has the touch of an classical Korean art."

"It also has some Chinese classical arts too, that's why this hotel's main menu is Korean and China cuisine." She nodded, how could she fight the son of the hotel's owner? He knew it better, in many kind of things. Suddenly, Jeno put on a crescent moon shaped Swarovski necklace around her neck, softly pushing away her hair from her neck. Hyejin gasped as she was surprised at his act, it was the only perfect time for them, all alone in a less crowded place not worrying of people's eyes on them.

"Jeno, this is too expensive. I can't accept it." She was about to take off the pretty jewelry but Jeno's strong hand stopped her. It was a gift, a gift, a love sign, a something she could use everyday in the name of love.

"No, princess, it's all yours. The moon resembled our love story perfectly. Even when we are apart, I still feel safe because I know I have you always."

"Why are you so poetry tonight?" Hyejin chuckled lightly, holding her laugh in. They walked along the pool while hugging each other's waist, not letting go, as the stars above dancing to the beautiful couple showered in a blue and purple light at the swimming pool's area.

Doyoung sudden appereance were shocking them, it wasn't a good idea and he never knew the consenquence of the act he did seconds ago.

"Both of you! Let's go to the ballroom!" He shouted behind Hyejin and Jeno, the first thing to happened was Hyejin tripping on her feet and next, finding Jeno grabbed to the failure too.

"Ah, fuck—"

They both fell into the water and the chaos happened in front of quite many people, VIPs and tourists. Hyejin swam to the ladder with a ragging heart, how could he do that while it was obviously so quiet in the night? She was about to slip from the wet ladder but Jeno supported her, holding her exposed waist steady.

"Go on, I'll hold you." She went up and smacked Doyoung's arm with a frown on her face.

"Doyoung! Why did you do that?"

Doyoung laughed loudly making both of them really pissed, actually, there was no time for joking, but he genuinely thought that was the best funniest successful thing he ever did to a couple in his life.

"Okay okay, I'll bring you two to a room."

🏴

Hyejin entered the huge closet behind a secret door, still located in the hotel. "So, welcome to The Lee's special space. Here we got everything you need but remember, only chosen people can come here."

Hyejin was in a big awe, Jeno then ran to a male wear area with a puppy smile. Not caring everything he bumped into since he spotted something that stole his attention more than everything in the closet.

"Damn, my favourite hoodie brand!"

"No, sir. Y'all still need to wear a formal attire. We're not done yet." They both sighed in sync and straight away picked some decent clothes from the closet.

"Princess, let's wear white." She looked up to Jeno with a confusion in her eyes.

"Why?"

"Let's just wear it, please."

She chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Alright, my little puppy. Let's have a matchy outfit." He then hugged her and swung her around just like in a magical Disney movie, too immersed on loving her, extreme enough on showering her more love in the future.

"I swear to God, is this really the bad boys' leader? I only see a puppy running around a big room."

🏴