Chapter 72: Kitchen Terror

Start from the beginning

....dont tell them I said that...

Anyways, on a rated scale, Ruby's are a 20/10. Amazing work and her cooking is beyoned incredible. And there is only one order we can go in on who's going next. And that order starts with Ruby, then Weiss,  Blake, Yang, and finally me. After our chow down, Weiss was ready for her turn. "Ok Ruby, your cookies were good, but let me show you how the Schnee famliy bakes." Weiss says as she holds her head up high and respectfully walks in the kitchen. Blake rolls her eyes. But in a friendly way. Now in a hostile annoyed way. Yang scoffs with a smile. "No way hers will be better then Ruby's." Yang said crossing her arms. "Weiss' cookies being better...?" She pauses to think about the topic... "PLEASE! That's impossible! Wahahahaha!" Ruby laughs confidently. Her hands on her hips. Then, she suddenly, her fave foing straight. "I sound like Sun don't I...?" Ruby asks. "Yeah you kinda do." Blake said. Laughing a bit. Yang just facepalm with a grin and little snort. "Got Ms. Ego overhere." I joked. Pointing my thumb at her like I was talking to a croud. "I don't have an ego!" Ruby exclaimed. "You just admitted you had Sun's ego." I said. "It was just a joke. Here I'll prove it." Ruby suddenly walks over to the kitchen door. "Weiss to I have an ego simalier to Sun?" "Very much yes." Weiss immediately replies to Ruby's question. Ruby's expression was funny.

 Ruby's expression was funny

"I.....I...." Ruby stammered. "I HAVE AN EGO...?" She asks to no one specialty. Blake and Yang tried so hard to muffle their laughter. Hiding their mouths and flished faces. I for one, wasn't as good... "PFFF... *WHEEZE* Ruby your face...!" I laugh. Though, through my laughter... I didn't notice Ruby slowly turning her head toward me... Wasn't until my laughter died down a bit I noticed it... And my joy switched to panic... Real fast...

"Ruby.... Ruby it was just a joke.... It was a joke..." I say. Getting ready to run... "YOU SIR..." Ruby says in a stern tone. One that didn't match her high toned voice. "DESERVE HEAD SMACKS..!" She says pointing at me. "No..." I panic. "Not the head smacks...!" I say falling out my chair with a thud. "Oh sh-!" Ruby continues walking towards me.  "HEAD SMAAAAACKS!!!" She yells before suddenly jumps towards me!

  "HEAD SMAAAAACKS!!!" She yells before suddenly jumps towards me!

"OHHHH FU-!"

Please stand by. This part of the story was censored.

To put it shortly...... She caught me.... The chase only lasted 40 seconds, and she soon caught me with the help of her semblance... I got the head smacks...