"We're all tired okay, now sit, you little boy." Jaemin helped Jisung passing the drinks to the members.

"Oh yeah, Jeno. How did you manage to come here without any devices?"

He then showed his Apple watch proudly, thinking he was genius in hiding from people—which he actually is. They all face palmed while he only showed his innocent smile, holding back a big laughter that yet to explode. "You know, Doyoung called us using your phone."

Jeno's eyes widened. "For real? He's already here, in Korea?"

"I bet he already is, and he saw Hyejin's number spamming you some messages."

"Shit, I better get going."

"Don't worry, he knows your state. He won't tell your parents." He then massaged his temple, contemplating on how to explain tons of shits to the older one without getting scolded.

"Here drink some, bro." He sipped the drink and ate the cakes that Jisung brought. The moments of more talking, discussing, regrets and more topics were spilled at the bar, until it is time to head home after such a busy day being detectives.

"Let's all go back home, our house." Yeri and Soojin decided to go back to their own house since their parents didn't know where they were.

12:49 am

"Rest well, baby."

Soojin kissed Hyejin's soft cheek while Yeri gave her a long hug before they separated. Signs of to take care of her health, physically and mentally, wishing her to be stronger enough to against the world (sounds dramatic, but that's why we girls are here for.)

"Oh, tell Yeonjun and Taehyun that all of us are safe." They nodded and secretly sneak into their room, through the window with a help of the ladder—seems useless if it falls to the ground in the midst of another mission. Funny how Yeri told her mom that she sould stay at Soojin's house.

Hyejin now entered the house with a very tired state, if she could, she would drop on tje floor and sleep like a woman with five jobs and three houses to be taken care of.

"Shit, I got to tell mom." She took out her phone and dialed her mom's number.

"Hello, mom?"

"Oh my daughter, are you okay?"

"Mom, I'm strong so no worries, okay?"

"Oh, thank God. So, where are you now?"

"I'm at the boys' house, I'll be sleeping here for tonight, I'm tired."

Her mom chuckled softly. She loved her daughter so much, this situation kind of reminds her of her teenage's life—so much fun, so much pain, so much memories and sometimes a little bit too wild for their ages, that is youth.

"Go ahead, dad doesn't know this. I'll tell him that you're at the girls' house."

"Really? Thanks mom, I love you."

"Don't do anything stupid. Make sure to use protect—"

"Okay, okay too much—anyway, tell Jisung I miss him, bye mom!"

"Phew, it indeed was tiring." Hyejin then felt a warm breath on the back of her neck, tickling her body all over with dancey feelings rolling down at the back of her body. A pair of arms were circling around her waist from the back, securing the girl with so much warmth she craved the most.

"Princess, I'm sorry." Hyejin turned her body to face his, two hands cupping his defined jaw, she would kiss him if it wasn't for the situation.

"It's okay, I may not know the actual reason but still, I beg you this time. Don't ever repeat it again." She kissed his cheek softly.

"Let's go upstairs and sleep, I didn't get any sleep from yesterday."

Renjun happened to pass by Jeno's room as both of them entered, leaving some good night wishes after a long day.

"Good night, Hyejin. Make sure to have a good rest, also you Jeno." Jeno chuckled and waved at Renjun.

"All of the boys are already sleeping."

"Can I have a shower?" Hyejin looking at him with a doe eyes—going to the bed with smelly body? Unbrushed teeth? Uncleaned feet? What a whole nightmare.

"Go ahead, just use my hoodie and sweatpants."

"But, isn't it too big?" He shook his head, reassuring his girl it would be fine.

"Just wear it, it's comfy."

After what it feels like a half an hour, Hyejin who already done showering was now plopped on Jeno's bed. His hoodie smells so much like him, so warm and so clean, not to mention the taste of his fashion too.

A something Hyejin hates—Jeno came out from the bathroom topless. Hyejin covered her eyes with a pillow, again, grunting as a type of protest due to the 'unpleasing' view ahead her. "Oh my darling, you should get used to it."

"Jeno!"

"Fine, fine I'm already wearing my shirt." He chuckled and eyed her teasingly, so much fun to tease. She removed the pillow and sighed in relief as Jeno climbed beside her and pulling the blanket, covering their body. Hyejin put her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, slow and steady, warm and cozy, all perfect.

"I want to be like this, always." She said while Jeno playing with her hair, almost braided it if he wasn't so into the small conversation.

"Me too, but everything happens for some reasons right?" She hummed quietly.

"Baby." Hyejin looked up to meet his eyes, it looked so tired and puffy. He really lack of sleeps, witnessing the state of him is too much for her to handle.

"I know I said that I'm safe with you, and I wish to let you know what's going on with me now. But, can you give me some more times?"

Hyejin nodded, with a pure smile. "I don't care, just take as many times as you wanted, I'll wait." Jeno felt thankful and he wishes to be with her forever, to hug her like it's the last time of his life and to love her without any imperfections—he really loved her, just because.

"Lee Jeno, I love you."

"I love you too, Han Hyejin."

Hyejin then climbed up a bit and kissed him softly, a rhythmic kiss to say at least. Jeno felt like her kiss was so magical, it softened his stiffen body, it calmed down his worried mind and he felt loved. They shared the whole night with kisses and cuddles until both of them slept in each other's arms, not caring about the problems they had before.

🏴