... an important update ...

No, not a bonus chapter, I apologize.

So much has happened in the past week. I am sure many of you, regardless of whether you are a Stay or from another fandom, know about the situation that has arisen. If you do not, feel free to ask in the comments and I will try and give an appropriate answer.

For reference, the person that this problem evolves around will be referenced as kw for this message.

With all that has happened, I have become very disappointed in kw. I thought he was a good guy, but now I see he is not. I still wish he was innocent, that this was fake. Sadly, there has been too much evidence for me to even be able to believe him if he ever tried to testify. It breaks my heart what kw has done. What breaks my already broken heart more is how his ex-fans and fans of other groups treated the situation and him too. 

This may be controversial and you don't have to agree with me, but even though this did happen, I do not think that bashing kw for this is right. No matter what, I can not agree to doing such things to another person. It is one thing to be disappointed and to show that, to speak about the topic and all. However, sending death threats, wishing him badly, joking about him in a negative manner, calling him ugly, saying he is weird, and other insults is just wrong. So I ask you, please try and refrain from this. In my opinion, we would be stooping to his level in some sense if we did so as well. 

I truly hope that the victims of kw's actions recover and will find peace soon. I want justice to be served properly to kw as well and I sincerely hope he learns and never does this type of thing again. I also really hope that idols who have been personally affected by him are doing well in this right now. I have heard the stories of what happened between some of them and I really hope they are okay, no longer in fear.

kw was very dear to me before. I still feel attached to the kw I knew before. Not with the kw that has now been revealed. With this one, I am upset, angry, and devastated. 

With all this being said, I have some sad news for you.

I have decided to stop writing more chapters for this book.

Now, this story officially ended a while ago. However, I had promised more bonus chapters. I did add a few (I hope you enjoyed them), but now, I have decided to officially stop posting that. 

Here's why:

- kw is in this story and I do not want to write this story anymore with him because I feel as though that would just not be right.

- I do not want you to continue waiting for chapters to come out when really, I have not been able to bring myself to write.

- School is a hassle. I take an advanced course and extracurriculars and other stuff so I haven't got the time to write.

- I have lost inspiration and ideas to write.

- I would like to start something new.

- Because of the current situation, I would like to respect OT8 and stop writing an OT9 story.

My thanks to you and more updates will come, do not worry. I will have more explanations in the future in this book. But for now, please be understanding.

I love you guys <3

ps: I will post more chapters with my official goodbye, thanks, and extra stuff, stay tuned for it. (it's almost midnight for me now so I will post it in the morning)

*Edit: I am aware that the situation has been cleared up, though I do not actually know too much since there are very few details I could find online. but regardless, I hope you guys don't hate on him too much and even if you doubt some stuff (I admit I doubted he was really innocent for a while, even after being proven innocent), please do not go around saying bad things about him. Nonetheless, the story is over and I hope you enjoyed it.