A Surprise Visit

Seungmin POV

"I'm nervous." Jeongin was bouncing up and down beside me.

"Why?" Changbin had walked over and tried to make Jeongin stop his hopping around.

"Because we're filming today." Jeongin finally stopped but continued to cat nervous.

"Come on, at least we're not on stage yet." I nudged him. "By the way, where's Haneul?"

"She's preparing lunch for us, remember?" Changbin looked to me. "She's in charge of a lot nowadays. Too bad Areum wasn't here to help her out."

"Oh, here she comes now." Jeongin skipped his way over to her.

"Hi guys." Suddenly, two arms snuck around her. "Chan, I told you, we're at work. I'm not your girlfriend right now." She sighed, shaking her head.

"I know, but I also don't care." He nuzzled his nose to her neck. "I miss you."

"B-" She rolled her eyes and stared at me. "I literally was just talking to him a minute ago. Please help."

"Stray Kids, please come to section five!" An announcement said.

"Oh gosh, I've been saved." Haneul let out a relieved breath as Chan let go.

Before he left, Chan gave her a peck on the cheek. Haneul was left to roll her eyes while we made our way to section five.

~*~

Woojin POV

"I don't wanna go out there-" Felix was cut off by Chan.

He told Felix something I could not understand and before we knew it, we were about to go on stage. Shakingly, we got ourselves on stage and with deep breaths, we began our live performance in front of the new fans that had accumulated over the last year.

Time passed quickly and we had finished the performance. Our fans cheered us on as we went off stage. While walking by the edge, I noticed a familiar face, but before I could identify who, I was whisked away by Haneul.

"You guys take too long to get off stage, jeez." She shook her head while pointing to the change rooms. "Get changed, get your makeup off if you want, and hurry up, we're going out to eat and celebrate. We're gonna be late for the reservation if you don't hurry up."

"Alright, don't rush us." Jisung teased as he walked away. Or rather, ran away before Haneul could smack him.

We were out, free of make up and our stage attire. As Chan and I were chatting on our way out, we heard screams from Jisung and Felix.

"My gosh, what are you two screaming about this time?!" Chan put a hand to his forehead.

"Bro, calm down." I said as I looked over. "What are y-" before I could say more, the two had ran past all of us.

The two were jumping around like two bouncy balls that had just been thrown. None of us could see what was happening so we all walked over, cautiously. The others went ahead and I began to trail back to walk alongside Minho. Though he was happy we just debuted, I could tell he was not that happy. Still angry with himself for pulling the team down, but most of all, missing Areum. He had told me that she was supposed to call him to wish him good luck before or to congratulate him afterwards. It was her promise. However, that was not what happened. She had not even picked up when he called. So of course, Minho, being Minho, was acting salty. As we approached, Minho stopped dead in his tracks.

"Minho?" I turned to look at him.

"A-a..." His voice trailed off, his heart seemed to have dropped.

Turning my head, I could not help but smile. Stepping back, out of his way, I watched his expression change from confusion to happiness. The other boys backed off as we watched him walk over to the center of attention. A shy girl had her head low, afraid to look him in the eyes. Instead of making her look up, he picked her up. "You're back."

"Oi, put me down!" A whimper left her lips.

"Scared of heights or something?" Minho smiled as he let her down, pulling Areum in for a hug. "I thought you had no problem with it."

"No, I'm scared you'll drop me." She tried to pull away. "I don't trust you." She teased.

"Oh come on." He backed off but still held on. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Areum smiled as she looked up to see everyone. "I missed you all."

~*~

3rd Person POV

"When did you get here?" Hyunjin asked while taking a sip of water.

"Last week." She leaned back against Minho's chest.

"And you didn't visit us?!?" Felix poked her arm. "Mean."

"It was supposed to be a surprise!" She let out an exasperated sigh. "Nevermind."

"How long are you here for?" Minho mumbled into her shoulder.

"Two more weeks." She said while shifting so that Minho would not hide behind her.

Minho whined. "Why not longer?"

"I'm sorry you little baby." She booped his nose. "But I have to go back to school."

"Awww." Seungmin teased without looking up. "Minho is being clingy."

"Shut up snail." Minho remarked, earning a slap from Areum.

"Hey, don't call him that." She got up and pinched Seungmin's cheek. "He's one of the babies." She smiled at him before walking past towards Haneul.

Seungmin looked into his hyung's eyes, standing up and backing away. "Areum!!" He ran behind her. "He's giving me a death stare." He tattletales.

Areum tsked and shook her head. "Minho, control yourself." She turned to Seungmin, patting his head. "Go play your board game with Felix."

Seungmin did just that, looking up at Minho with a snarky smile, knowing he had won. Hyunjin, sitting by Minho, put a hand on his arm.

"Lighten up." He said. "Just enjoy her presence before it's gone."

--------------------

How are you guys doing? Are you all staying safe and healthy?

We have reached yet another 5k so here is another bonus chapter! I hope you like it!

There are way too many of you to thank (I'm not kidding I have a very long list) but I'll just thank one of you here and perhaps add some to previous chapters!

Thank you to nct_army for supporting my book!

See you guys when there is another 5k ;) Love y'all!