The Meet Up

Minho POV

"You really showed up," I said as I watched her walk in cautiously.

"I did..." She looked around. "What did you want me here for?"

"I saw your math." I patted the desk beside me. "Let me help."

"O-oh, thank you." She smiled and sat down, taking out her math and putting it on her desk.

~*~

Minho POV

"Minhoooooo~" A voice rang out through the halls. Both of our heads perked up and we looked at each other.

Great... one of them was about to find us. I mentally slapped myself for not thinking of going to the library.

"Ah, Minho! There you are!" Two boys burst through the door.

Instead of doing what they usually would, going up to me and being... weird, they stopped at the sight of me and Areum.

"Oh?" They looked at us. "Did we interrupt?" My hyung said.

Before I could say yes, Areum beat me to it. "No," she said. "I can wait, go ahead and talk with Minho."

She turned away from me and started to try her math work on her own. I could tell that she still struggled but she tried her best so that she could give me time with my hyungs.

"What do you guys want?" I said, putting the pen down.

"Just wondering where you ran off to this time." One replied.

The other one, instead of talking with me, ended up chatting with Areum. I and hyung turned to their conversation instead of continuing ours.

"You're the girl from gym class!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah," her cheeks started to get rosy. "Chan, right?"

"Yep!" He smiled. "This is Woojin." He pointed at him before turning his attention back to her. "What's your name?"

"Kang Areum." She replied coolly. "Pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you too." Chan and Woojin said in unison. They smiled and nodded as they left us to our work. Before Woojin and Chan were out the door, they yelled something out to us.

"You guys should come over tomorrow, we're gonna hang out!" With that, they left.

~*~

Areum POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. My outfit was composed of a sleeveless, turtleneck, striped shirt and black ripped jeans. I wore high heeled boots along with it and left my hair straight. Accessories... I wore none. With me, I brought a black faux leather bag which had my wallet, phone, keys and a whole bunch of other miscellaneous things.

 With me, I brought a black faux leather bag which had my wallet, phone, keys and a whole bunch of other miscellaneous things

I finally decided to get going and walked out of my apartment building. Chan had sent me the address to his house and I realized I would have to take the bus to get there. Which is exactly what I did. In about ten minutes, I got off the bus and headed down the street. I checked my phone for the address to make sure I went to the right house. 108 was the number of the house and so when I found the house, I went up the steps and rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" I heard a voice on the other side. "You know you can always just-" He stopped when he realized it was me. "Oh!" He smiled. "Areum, hello!"

"Hi." I smiled. "What were you saying?"

"Oh, I was saying that you could have just come right in like normal but I realized you weren't one of the boys." He chuckled. "You're the first one here, I thought you'd be later than the boys, but I guess I was wrong."

"Oh, really?" I laughed as he lead me in.

I took off my shoes and walked into the house while he closed the door. I took in everything around me, it was a nice place. It was simplistic but quite a nice place. He lead me to the kitchen, asking me to help set up, which I did. He then suggested we get to know each other.

"So... where were you born? You're new so I'd assume you're from somewhere else in Korea?" He said as he set out a bowl of chips.

"Well, I was born in Seoul," I explained as I got cups and set them up. "But I live in Canada."

"Canada?!" He said in English. "So you can speak in English!"

I chuckled. "Yes, I can."

From then on, we continued our conversation in English. For the most part.

"So... what are you doing here?" He asked while wiping down the counter.

"I'm here for school and to visit my cousins," I replied while I helped him.

"Ah, I see." He smiled at me. "I came from Australia. He stated. "I came here a long time ago though."

"Aussie? That's what I thought." I said with a chuckle.

"Accent gave it away?" He grinned.

"You guessed it." We went back to setting up.

Not long after, the door burst open with four boys arguing their way in. I took note of each of them. I did not know their names but I could see lots of visual differences so at least I could tell them apart. Soon after, another kid came in quietly. He looked younger than everyone else. I thought he was cute.

"Hello!" I said, earning their attention.

"Oh, hi." One said with a surprisingly deep voice. "The name's Felix."

"Hello, Felix." I smiled. "Areum," I replied. "Who are the rest of you?"

"Seungmin!" One said. He had a bright smile on his face, seemed dandy to me.

"Jisung." Another one said, showing his squirrel-like features as he smiled.

"Hyunjin." One replied as he sat on the couch, not feeling like he should join the conversation.

"I-I'm Jeongin." The last one, that cute one, said.

Awwwww, he's so adorable! I thought as I lead them to the kitchen so they could meet their hyung.

--------------------

Like it so far? I think it's getting boring. Don't worry, something more interesting is on its way!

Ik I'm posting a lot. It's just cause I want ya'll to have something to read since the beginning chapters are just intros really, so I might as well just put in a whole bunch!

See in the next one. ;)

Update 5/22/2020: Since I have so many people supporting my book (THANK YOU) I will be doing the shout outs in chapters that came before when the shout outs started. Thank you <3

Thank you to IIer1nII for supporting my book! (I'm not sure if this is the right account because I have no idea if those are Ls or Is or what XD)