Followed

Areum POV

At this point, Bora and Jihoon had left after having lunch with me. It was already three in the afternoon and I still had a lot of homework to catch up on. Getting off my couch, I went into my workroom. I still had to set up the room, but at least there was a desk there and most of my school things were on it. Setting up could wait.

Sitting down, I immediately got to work. I tried my best to remember everything that Minho had taught me that one lunch period. It sure was not easy. At least I could do some of it now that he had taught me some stuff. As I gave up on my math homework, I moved on writing homework. I was to write a story of any sort and it was due on Monday. Opening my laptop, I went to play music then open a document to start a story.

The writing came easily to me; it flowed out of me. People back in Canada would always say. "How did you write so much and so fast?" or "Do you never get writer's block?" In all honesty, I do get writer's block, just not as often as others and writer's block just never sticks to me. I have always found a way around it because of my active imagination and ability to write.  Soon enough, I finished off the story. Checking the word count, I found that I had written a two thousand word story. It was a bit longer than what my teacher wanted, so I would have to shorten it later through editing. Ugh, editing. I thought to myself. It was my least favourite part, so much work and so boring, but it is better checked than left unchecked. Just as I was about to start the editing process, I got a text message.

Woojin
Hey, come meet at the cafe!

Areum
Now?

Woojin
Yes, now. See you there!

I sighed and put down my phone. Of course, they were gonna call me out just as I was going to edit. This meant I would procrastinate some more. Great. Getting out of the workroom, I headed to my own room and got changed. After looking at my wardrobe, I decided on a grunge styled outfit. The boys normally saw me in some cute or pristine outfit. I wanted them to see that I was more than just some pristine, clean-cut girl. I could be pretty bad if I wanted to be, and today, I did not feel like being that perfect girl they see at school.

My outfit consisted of a black shirt with red, horizontal stripes. I wore a short skirt with a black belt. Along with some fishnets and black combat boots to finish off the look. I left my hair down and looked through my accessories to see if there was anything I should wear. I decided on a gold simple necklace that matched the buckle on my belt. Along with that, I wore two rings, one on my right ring finger and the other on my right pointer finger.

 Along with that, I wore two rings, one on my right ring finger and the other on my right pointer finger

Perfect. I thought. I headed out with a backpack which had things such as my wallet, phone, keys, and just some lady things. As I headed out, I noticed a familiar figure. Shrugging it off, I walked away, not realizing that I might be followed.

~*~

Areum POV

Just as I was reaching the cafe near our school, I began to hear footsteps. Turning back, I saw no one. Shrugging it off, I continued to go to the cafe, until an unknown hand took hold of my shoulder. Quickly, I spun around to see a stranger who was starting to make me feel quite unsafe.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I spat out.

"You..." he slurred. "Just you."

"No." I tried to get out of his grip. "Let. Me. Go!" I yelled, struggling to get out of his grip.

Unfortunately for me, no one happened to be outside, which meant no one heard my cries for help. He gripped me tighter and started to pull me close to him. I shrieked and that surprised him.

"Shut up." He said. "We'll get caught." As he said this, he put his arm around my waist and got closer to me. Aiming for my lips.

I started to feel my body stiffen and warm tears flowing down my cheeks. I leaned back as far as I could, but he still got closer and closer. My tears continued to flow as fear took over me. My body continued to struggle in his grasp and I tried so hard to free myself, but it was no use. Just as his lips were about to graze mine, he was pulled away from me.

"Stay away from her."

~*~

??? POV

"Stay away from her." I practically growled.

The man got up scrambling, he ran and soon enough, I came to my senses and rushed to Areum's side. I could have sworn, she was standing up just a moment ago when he was holding onto her. Now, she was on the ground, dumbfounded by what had just happened. Sticking my hand out to her, I told her to get up. She took my hand and pulled herself up, but it did not end there. She pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." She said. "I don't know what would have happened if you didn't save me."

I could hear that she was trying not to break right now. That she was trying to stay strong and just trying to say thanks. However, that did not hide the fact that she was obviously still frightened and shocked.

"No problem Areum," I said, trying to comfort her. "Anything for you."

--------------------

So I'm posting twice because I did not post yesterday and cause I got nothing better to do. I hope you enjoy it though!

So, I just wanted to address this, I noticed that Chan was getting some hate for his mistake in Fancy (correct me if I'm wrong, like if it was just a joke or smth) and I dunno... I felt really sad that people were hating him for it. I think that no one is perfect, Chan is not, but the standards for him is so high! If we look at the video thoroughly, we can see that he does go in that direction when the second chorus is played, so he might have gotten mixed up (?). I think that people should not be hating on him for it. His Vlive was touching too, I think maybe he is putting too much on himself. Please, guys, don't hate on him for a mistake, they happen and it's okay!

See you next time!

Update 5/22/2020: Since I have so many people supporting my book (THANK YOU) I will be doing the shout outs in chapters that came before when the shout outs started. Thank you <3

Thank you haneul82649 for supporting my book!