Long Night

Minho POV

"Cut it out, I don't want to get out of bed." I said groggily as I turned over in the bed.

"But hyung, it's your birthday. We have gifts too." A small, sweet voice called out.

"Yeah, I'm not buying it, Jeongin. Let me sleep." I closed my eyes when I heard the door open. "Cut it out." I turned over more.

"Now, that's no way to talk to your dongsaengs." A different voice resounded. "Plus, we have a really special surprise for you."

"Haneul?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Why-" I could not say much more before she pulled me, or rather, dragged me out of my bed and into the living room. "What's going on? This isn't funny." I looked around, it was deserted, nothing was there. "Haneul?" I guess she had escaped me and was cooking in the kitchen. She did not respond. "Haneul!" Still, no response.

Rolling my eyes, I walked over. She seemed different, her hair was done a little differently than normal and the clothes she wore were not her typical wear, but I brushed that aside, thinking nothing of it. Shaking my head, I turned back and was about to walk away. That was, until two arms snaked around my waist.

"You can't even recognize me dummy," A soft voice said. "Happy Birthday."

"Whoa, am I dreaming?" I turned around. "Or did I just hear an angel's voice?" I said with a cheesy smile.

"Paboya." She rolled her eyes and walked past. "Make your own birthday breakfast." She threw the apron at me.

"Glad to know you haven't changed." I laughed as I went to the stove to cook.

~*~

Hyunjin POV

I was out doing some practice for a solo performance I had. Areum had decided to tag along and was just sitting in the corner watching me. If I knew any better, she was about to fall asleep right then and there. It was pretty late at night after all. Shaking the thought away, I continued to dance, working on the small details as I went along.

It took some time, but I finally finished. Upon looking back at Areum, I found the girl laying on the floor, back towards me, facing the mirror, on her phone, almost asleep. She had been scrolling through some social media and was falling asleep as she stared at the screen. Looking at the time, I found that it was actually much later than I intended to finish. It was two in the morning.

"Areum?" I said as I crouched beside her.

"Hm?" She looked away from her phone at the mirror which had my reflection. Slowly, she sat up, rubbed her eyes a little and looked at me.

"It's two AM, why didn't you go back to Haneul's place?" I asked.

"I wanted to watch you dance." She shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't think I would call that watching." I chuckled as I sat beside her. "You were half-asleep while on your phone."

"Yah, I was just bored..." She said.

"Mhmm, if you say so." I pushed her over playfully and watched as a smile appeared on her face. Standing up, she pulled me to my feet and went to the couch in the room.

"Take this." Throwing my jacket at me, she also picked her own up. "And this." She threw my bag at me. "Catch!" She tossed the bottle at me too. "Oh good, you actually caught it." Chuckling, she gathered her things and smiled. "Let's go."

~*~

Third Person POV

"OMG YOU FINALLY GOT BACK!" Haneul shrieked when she saw her best friend enter the door. "You took forever, what were you doing with Minho?"

"Nothing." Areum laughed. "I was with Hyunjin."

"Oh." Haneul was silent for a moment. "That's new." She paused. "Did Minho let that happen?"

"Ha, no." Areum shook her head as she put her coat away and went to her room, Haneul following. "I never asked for his permission. Do I need it?"

"No, I guess." Haneul grabbed Areum's bag and put it aside for her. "But I thought you would be the type who did not want to do something that would make her boyfriend jealous."

"We're not boyfriend-girlfriend." Areum muttered. "We've never made it official anyways."

"Well I guess I'll just have to tell Jisung to tell Minho--"

"Don't you dare!" Areum turned to her. "I am not letting something like that get in the way right now." She laughed. "You know that this would never turn out well. For now, we can just be.... People who like each other but aren't official."

"You're making this excruciatingly painful." Haneul stated. "Date already."

"Yeah no."

"So you're telling me you kiss and all that and do who knows what, but you aren't dating yet?" She shook her head. "Aigoo..."

Areum rolled her eyes and went to her closet, taking out her pajamas and quickly changing into them while Haneul looked at the things Areum had set out on the top of the drawer.

"Areum, who's this?" Haneul looked at the notifications that were popping up on Areum's phone. "Mark?"

"Oh, just a... Canadian friend of mine." Areum smiled as she put her hair in a bun.

In reality, Areum was acquainted with Mark Lee of NCT. Yes, the Mark Lee. She had promised not to mention him because that could spark up a lot of paparazzi and such, so she kept it on the low. Plus, if she mentioned that she got close to another person, Minho might end up jealous or something of the sort.

"Yah, you're spacing out." Haneul snapped her fingers in front of Areum's face.

"Sorry." Areum shook her head and sat on her bed, pulling Haneul to sit beside her.

"So... moving on. What were you and Hyunjin doing out so late?"

--------------------

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE ;-;

I had writers block and did not know what to write for this bonus chapter. PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE.

Anyways, do you have any ideas for what should be in the Bonus chapters?

Thank you to Iamjustahooman for supporting my book!

(Would you guys be alright if I started doing more than one person per chapter? I have a huge list of people I want to thank but I do not have enough chapters to put them in)

Anyways ily  and I can't wait to see you in the next chapter!