Scratches and Bruises

Areum POV

"First off, what took you so long? Second, why in the world do you have bruises? And third, once you tell me the answer to the first two questions, you better tell me what happened." I crossed my arms as I looked at Jisung.

"Sit down, you didn't have to get up when I walked in." He put a hand to his face and slid it down his cheek while using his other hand to usher me to sit.

I sat down at his request and uncrossed my arms. He began his story about what happened, the entire time, I tried to stay quiet about it. Eventually, when he finished, I let myself scold him a little.

"Jisung!" I exclaimed, leaning back in my seat. "You shouldn't have done that. You know that it's the last thing I want you to do."

"Gosh, Areum, calm down." He put his hand on mine which was on the table. "Look, I only did it out of anger and feeling a little protective, is that wrong?"

"Yes and no. It's alright to be angry and protective, but that does not mean you can throw a punch at a girl for saying that!" I brought my other hand up to my temples. I sighed. "Look, we can just take this stuff to go, you are coming to my house so I can help you out with those bruises."

"Fine." He got up, wincing as his leg brushed against the chair. "Can we get something for Minho and Changbin?"

"If you want." I gently pushed him to the cashier. "Choose whatever you want, I'll pay."

"Are you sure?" He looked to me before looking at the menu.

"Go ahead." I let him pick three drinks, one for the guys and himself.

"You aren't getting anything for yourself?" He asked me when I was about to pay.

"No." I shrugged. "I'm good with just water, which I have at home." In reality, I was only avoiding it because I was afraid of gaining weight so I would just stick to water.

"Wait." He looked at the menu once more. "Can I get one #6, medium?" He asked the cashier, who nodded in response.

I paid and looked at him questioningly. "Why a fourth drink?" I looked at him oddly.

"For you." He shrugged, taking the cup tray and giving it to me.

"Jisung I said I was fine-" He cut me off.

"Treat yourself once in a while." He shrugged, walking towards the door. "Don't worry, it's just green tea, honey and lemon."

"Thanks, I guess." I said as we headed out to my apartment.

~*~

Areum POV

We walked home, still chatting for the most part. Once we got to my apartment, we went to Minho and Changbin's apartment. Changbin was the one to open the door with a surprised look to see us there. He asked what we were doing and just said we were here to give them some drinks, which he took and put on their dining table. He looked Jisung up and down, wondering what happened, looking to Jisung, I told him to explain himself. I told them that I would get some ointment and be back soon. When I did come back, Minho was the one to open the door this time. He was sipping on his drink while he let me in. I went towards Jisung and told him to sit on the couch while I put ointment on his bruises and scratches.

"Areum, you don't have-" Jisung hissed in pain when I applied the ointment to a scratch on his arm.

"How in the world did you even get so many bruises and scratches?" Minho stood over us, still sipping on his drink.

"There were seven girls and one of me, how else?" Jisung said with a bit of a chuckle.

I finished applying the ointment and put it on the table before sitting down beside Jisung. Minho went to the dining table and got my drink and handed it to me. Slowly, I reached my hand out and took the drink. I found it odd that he wanted to give it to me. He seemed like the type who would be like "Get it yourself." Changbin came out to the living room from his room where he had disappeared to after I had gone back to my apartment. We sat around and ended up talking. More like they were talking. I was sitting and watching them talk, occasionally picking up my phone to text some other people.

"Who are you texting?" Minho put his hand on the top of my phone and pushed it down so that I would look at him.

"Hwan." I muttered as I brought the phone back up so I could reply to his latest message. When I pressed send, I looked up to see Minho still watching me, closer than he had been before. I leaned back on the side of the couch and he got closer. I gulped as he kept nearing me. My heart began to beat quickly as I went as far back as I could. He put one hand by my leg to support himself and used the other to take my phone.

"Talk with us would you?" He smirked and put the phone on the table before turning back, away to the others.

This boy... I thought as I sighed in relief, sitting up and picking up my phone again because of a sudden text message. This time, it was from Hyunjin.

Hwang Hyunjin
Areum!
Go to Woojin's now!
Jeongin- just go!

My eyes widened as I immediately got up and headed to the door. The others stared as I put my shoes on while putting my phone in my back pocket. They asked me what was going on and I told them that something came out. I opened the door, quickly closing it with my free hand as I headed downstairs, still sipping on my drink which I had been holding this entire time and still had to finish. On my way, I saw Hyunjin and we both ended up hurrying off together. I asked him what was going on and he explained what he could to me. Once we reached the place, Woojin opened the door and let me in. I rushed over to Jeongin's room where he lay, facing away from the door. Sighing, I went over to him.

"Jeongin..." I sat down and put a hand on his arm. "How could you?"

--------------------

I'm so sorry that this is a little late today! I just went on a retreat as a kids camp leader for four days and came home in the afternoon rather than the morning so I could not post early!

I wanna shout out Lady_72, Thank you so much for the many votes and the support for this story, you've given me some motivation to keep writing. I hope you enjoy the story!

School starts tomorrow for me so I think I will start to post only once a week... how does Wednesdays sound? (Starting next week)

Anyways, see you next time!