Info

So I'll just give some information about time/settings and characters! At the end of this book, I will make another character list for the side characters that play an important role.

~*~

This book begins in March, 2015 (I'm sorry if things aren't super accurate about 2015, I did not know much about kpop then, and was actually kinda young, but to make ages match up, I had to go for 2015 because I did not want to change their birthdays).

The book can progress quickly at times, hopefully it is obvious enough how fast it goes.

I started writing this story on June 1st, 2019

I posted the first chapter on June 27, 2019

I  officially finished writing the book on December 1st, 2019

Finished writing bonus chapters: May 22, 2020

I posted the official last chapter on March 1, 2020

Unofficial last chapter: May 22, 2020

~*~

*All ages are how old they are at the start of the book*

*Pictures are not what they are necessarily meant to look like... they are just images from a) my favourite comeback/era so far and b) are kinda closer to what I imagine them to look like.*

Areum

*Imagine her how you like, this is supposed to be like you... though there are descriptions of her in the story sometimes too.*

Full Name: Kang Areum

Age: 16

Birthday:  Mar. 3, 1998

Woojin

Full Name: Kim Woojin

Age: 17

Birthday: Apr. 8, 1997

*DISCLAIMER: Woojin has left skz, I know. I wrote this book prior to his departure and I simply cannot go back and change everything in this story to make it ot8. That being said, I am not saying Woojin is a bad person or that I believe the rumours are true. I am aware that Woojin and his company have come out saying this is false and have taken action against the rumours. Still though, if you feel the need to change the character for your own reasons (ex. wanting it to be ot8, etc.), feel free to do so.