Kisses

Minho POV

Chest expanding and contracting against her arms, I stared into her eyes. Lost in her beauty, I forgot what was happening for a moment. "S-sorry." I let go of her but she remained in her place, staring at me. "Sorry."

"Come back." Her voice was firm while I was slowly backing off a bit.

"What?" I stopped and stared.

"Come back." Her arms were open now, indicating she wanted me in front of her.

Taking precautions, I stood in front of her, a distance away. Her fingers signalled me closer and I inched towards her. Again, she told me to come closer. For a moment, I lifted my hand since I was about to rub the nape of my neck, but before I could, she grabbed it and pulled me towards her.

"Areum what-" Before I could say more, my lips landed on hers.

Eyes wide, I stared at her. She was not looking at me. Her eyes were open but were staring at her own hands which had moved to my shoulders. My hands had caught me against the wall and were now moving down towards her waist. Before I knew it, my eyes were closed and I finally reacted back to the kiss. Her smile played against my lips before she slowly pulled away. Her hands retracted as she began to slip out of my grasp.

"W-wait, Areum!" I watched as she walked away. "Areum?"

Her hand waved in the air while she kept going. Bringing her hand down, she put it a little out to the side, indicating that it was mine to hold. That is, if I would take it. And what did I do?

~*~

Felix POV

"I thought you said you were-" Stopping mid-sentence, Jisung stared at the pair that had just walked in. Hand in hand.

"Since when?!" Haneul jumped from her spot, grabbing Areum and dragging her away from Minho. "You little..." Haneul shook her head before dragging Areum away to another room.

"Since when?" Hyunjin piped up once he knew that the two girls were out of earshot.

"Since never." Minho said coldly. "She just found me and kinda dragged me over."

"And you never thought to let go of her hand?" Seungmin questioned.

"She held my hand." He threw himself on the couch.

"You look tired." I stood up and inched my way towards the scary hyung. "Your eyes are red too." I watched as he closed his eyes and put his hand to his temple. "Are you okay?"

"Guys, it's so obvious why he's so tired." Jisung shook his head at us. "You can't see it?"

"Why?" Jeongin asked as he walked into the room, having overheard our conversation.

"Be-" Before he could finish, Hyunjin cut in.

"Because he doesn't want to let Areum go." Hyunjin stared knowingly at Minho. "Trust me, none of us do, but we all have to. She did say she would come back some day."

"What if she doesn't?" Minho challenged, staring him dead on. "What if we... what if I never see her again?"

"Then we don't. But don't you think it would be better to say goodbye to her than leave her hanging?" Hyunjin remarked. "Frankly, I want her to know that I care for her because I don't want her to..." His voice quieted as he stared at the door. "I don't want her to try another stunt." He said before he walked out.

"Minho, I hate to say it, but he's right." Jisung nodded. "Don't be a sulk today. She's leaving tonight." Jisung got up and followed Hyunjin. Seungmin doing so as well.

"Hyung?" I shoved his legs off the couch as I sat beside him. "Are you okay?"

"No." He groaned, turning away from me and laying his head on the armrest.

Sighing I watched him. He was devastated and we could all tell. His eyes were closed and I swear, I could see a tear slip from the corner of his eye. Deciding to stay silent, I rested my hand on his shoulder, signalling that I was there for him but that I would be quiet if that is what he needed. Minho reacted to my hand and sat up. He stared at me, his eyes tired.

"Hyung... what's that on your lip?" My head cocked to the side as I stared at a smudge on the corner of his lip. "Is that..." I reached my hand out and wiped it off with my thumb. "Lipstick?" I turned my thumb to him and his eyes widened.

Grabbing my hand, he wiped it off. "No, it's probably from... the ice cream I ate..."

"But you don't eat ice-"

"I did today." He assured me. "I had it because I was sad."

"Well, whatever." I stood up. "You can be here all you want, okay, but please don't ruin this for Areum. I don't want to lose her again. She's just starting to get better."

~*~

Areum POV

"He still hasn't talked to me..." I fiddled with Haneul's hair as she sat beside me on her phone. "He hasn't even come down to the basement yet."

"He's probably just trying to collect himself for you." She put the phone down and sighed. "Has anything happened recently anyways?"

"He walked into my house a few nights ago to return something and I tried to get him to talk with me. He told me he was sad about my leave but didn't say much more. I ended up falling asleep and before I knew it, he disappeared. Oh and you know... I left, right?" My voice trailed off as I continued braiding her hair.

"And?" Her tone was intrigued and she had tried to turn to ask about it.

"And I found him by the cafe. We bumped into each other..." Reluctant to say more, I paused. She cut in.

"What happened?" She pushed for an answer.

I tied her hair and she immediately turned to me. Spaced out a little, I had a finger to my lips, remembering the events of the day. Haneul waved her hand in front of me.

"He kissed you didn't he?" Haneul spoke slowly, staring me in the eye.

"Not exactly..." My eyes met hers.

"You kissed him?!"

---------------------

So... How are you?

I am planning to post 1 bonus chapter for every 1k reads when this book is finished (so just wait until I say that will startup). 

Today's shout out goes to: Got7LoveTwice Thanks for your support! :) 

I do need to get through a lot of people who I haven't thanked yet, so I might go back to some chapters where no shoutouts were applicable and add my notable supporters in there!

Happy Valentine's! I love ya'll!!!