Truth Or Dare

Jisung POV

We walked to Chan's house, the entire time, both Areum and I were under my jacket. We were chatting about school and what we were hoping was in our futures. I had told her about how I wanted to make music or be involved with it. She was super supportive about it, she too had dreams of being in such an industry. She asked me to rap a little so I did a rap from a Got7 song. She clapped happily after I finished, telling me it was really good. Then, I asked her to sing. Anything she wanted to sing. She shrugged and agreed, apologizing beforehand for her voice.

"24시간이 모자라

너와 함께 있으면

너와 눈을 맞추면

24시간이 모자라

내가 너를 만지고

니가 나를 만지면

24시간 우우우

24시간

24시간 우우우

24시간"

(i shib sa shigani mojara (oh baby)

neowa hamkke isseumyeon

neowa nuneul matchumyeon

i shib sa shigani mojara (oh baby)

naega neoreul manjigo

niga nareul manjimyeon

i shib sa sigan (uh uh uh)

i shib sa sigan (baby ba baby)

i shib sa sigan (uh uh uh)

i shib sa sigan (baby ba baby)

Or

24 hours are not enough

When I'm with you,

When I lock eyes with you

24 hours are not enough

When I'm touching you

And when you're touching me

24 hours (uh uh)

24 hours (baby baby)

24 hours (uh uh)

24 hours (baby baby))"

My mouth gaped open. Her voice was beautiful. She did not seem like the type to sing such a song, yet, her voice matched it perfectly. Her voice seemed to do wonders. When she spoke, it was a soft and gentle, beautiful voice. When she sang, it was loud, clear and she could do amazing things with it. I wondered what else she could do with her voicebox.

"That was so good," I told her as we headed up the steps to Chan's house.

"Thanks." She replied. "I guess it was okay."

We headed inside just as the rain started to pour. We got lucky, all of us, not one of us were stuck out in the rain, and we all got to listen to Areum's beautiful voice. Soon enough, we all found ourselves sprawled across Chan's living room. Woojin and Areum were left standing and laughing as they watched the rest of us find a place to get comfortable.

~*~

Areum POV

"Who wants to play truth or dare!!!!" Seungmin yelled out loud.