Noona's Advice

??? POV 

I got paired up with Noona and we started to run to the park. She told me to show her around, so I did. I pointed at the many things in the park, the paths that lead to great places, my favourite spots in the park, and finally the playground we were headed to. Once she saw the playground, she started running faster until she reached it. She started to climb up to the top and I laughed. I thought I was the younger one, I guess not. Following her, I started to think of how I was supposed to ask for advice. I had wanted to ask for advice from her, I just never got the chance. We sat in silence for a moment at a platform near some monkey bars. Finally, I decided to speak up.

"Noona?" I looked up at her.

She was busy playing around with the things around her, but she dropped what she was doing and looked at me. "Yes?"

"Can I ask for advice?" I started to lean back on the bars of the playground.

"Of course," She turned herself to me. "Ask away."

~*~

Chan POV

Minho soon found Woojin and I fooling around up in a tree. He told us to come down so we did. Around him stood Hyunjin, Jisung, and Changbin. Once both Woojin and I were safely on the ground, I asked them where Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin and Areum were. They did not know and were still looking for them. We decided to split up and see if we could find them. Woojin suggested that we would meet up at the pond in half an hour if we could not find them.

Half an hour later, Hyunjin, Jisung and Changbin came back with Seungmin and Felix. Minho, Woojin and I came back empty handed. All of us started to panic a little. The thought that we had lost Jeongin and Areum scared us. Woojin and I did our best to keep them calm.

"Oh my gosh, what if they died?" Felix said out of the blue.

"They did not die," Woojin stated. "Don't say something so ridiculous."

"What if they got kidnapped!" Jisung started to say some ridiculous things too.

"Guys!" I said. "Calm down!" We started to walk around the park. "Let's not think of what could have happened and just focus on finding those two."

"Right." Hyunjin nodded and so did the others.

Again we decided to split up and try to find Areum and Jeongin. Hopefully, we did not lose them somehow. We had to find them quick, it was getting late after all.

~*~

Jeongin POV

I took a deep breath and looked Areum in the eyes. She sat up, ready to listen. I told her the full story and what I needed. She nodded and smiled as I continued my story. She was completely okay with this and let me say everything I needed to say before she spoke herself. Once I finished, she chuckled and told me what she wanted to say.

"Liking a girl are we now?" She ruffled my hair a bit.

The tips of my ears turned a little pink and I looked down, smiling. "Yeah..."

"Who's the lucky girl?" She put her hand on my chin and lifted my head so I would look at her.

"Her name is Eunji," I stated. "She's a really nice girl, she's my seatmate."

"Do you like her a lot?" Areum asked.

I nodded and she smiled. "I just don't know how to get her attention, I know she doesn't like me though.

"Well, I think that you should just be yourself." She responded. "Girls don't want a fake person, got it?" She watched me nod. "And if she can't see you for your own beauty, then she isn't worth it."

"Thanks, Noona," I said, smiling wide.

"No problem, Jeongin." She waved me over so I scooted over. "Tired?"

I nodded as she got me to sit beside her. She placed her arm around me and let me lay my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes, not falling asleep but laying there to rest. I felt her head moving, looking up at the sky probably. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, not saying a word to me. Shifting slightly to get comfortable, I felt her chest rising and falling as she took deep breaths. Lifting my head, I looked at her. Her eyes were closed, but her head was pointed to the sky. I put my hand on her shoulder and shook it.

"Noona, are you okay?" My eyes started to fill with concern.

"Huh?" Her eyes opened and she looked at me. "Oh, yes, I'm fine Jeongin."

Before I could say more, there was a commotion from far away and both of us looked to see what was the source of the sound. We laughed as we saw Minho and Jisung running towards the playground. Towards us. Looks like they found us.

"We've been looking for you two everywhere!" Jisung exclaimed as he tried to catch his breath.

"Really?" I laughed. "Is it time to go back now?"

Minho nodded and helped us down from the platform. "It looks like it might just rain too."

~*~

Jisung POV

We nodded and followed them back to the tree with all our things. Just as we got there, it started to rain. Hurriedly, we packed everything as fast as we could and tried to decide where to go. We ultimately went to Chan's house. It was the closest one after all. We took everything and walked out in the ran. Thank goodness we had things to cover everything we had so that it would not get wet.

Everyone had something to cover their heads. Whether it be a jacket, hood, hat or something else. Areum was the only one who had nothing over her head. I walked up to her and put my jacket over her head and mine. She looked up at the new coverage and then at me with a smile.

"You'll get sick if you don't shield yourself from the rain," I mumbled as we headed to Chan's house.

--------------------

Another chapter is out! Liking it so far?

Actually, I already have another story/idea in mind, but I won't start it until I finish this one. 

I wanna start asking you guys questions... soooo what are you guys up to this summer? and if you are elsewhere in the world, what are you up to?

Heh I watched a whole bunch of Vlives yesterday for the fun of it... I love watching the Two Kids Room ;)

See you next time.

Update 5/22/2020: Since I have so many people supporting my book (THANK YOU) I will be doing the shout outs in chapters that came before when the shout outs started. Thank you <3

Thank you so much Deni_noir for supporting my book!