Not an Update

Guys. I'm sure you have heard the news.

Woojin has left Stray Kids. Now, I am not one to pry and assume. It is his personal business. I am here to say that I will forever be by his side, that I will always support Woojin and the rest of the team. Please be considerate to Stays as we are all shocked and such.

I hope you understand, but I will not be updating this week with respect to the event, and because I just do not think it is right to do so. 

Before you ask why I am so late on the subject, I am not, well on wattpad I am, but I have an Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. account where I get these notifications. If you want to find more of me posting, perhaps consider my Instagram (it is _kekamalp_) I will be posting a Woojin edit and message, if you are interested in seeing that. Though I have no intention to promote my account, I am just saying if you would like to find me, Instagram is probably the best place.

-----

Dear Kim Woojin,

Woojin, I am so sorry. I feel like I have failed you as a Stay. A Stay's promise was to make Stray Kids stay. I am sorry to SKZ that I could not do that. Thank you though, for everything. You filled my life with so much happiness and always will. I hope you are happy and successful in whatever it is you decide to pursue after this. Please take care and know that you are loved. You will forever be in Stay's hearts and minds. I will always stay by your side and support you through and through. Thank you for everything you have done for Stays, Stray Kids, and for the world. You never failed to amaze me with your skills, especially your vocal skills which pushed me to be a better singer myself. You will be missed... but I have hope. I believe that this is not the end of our journey together. Please stay healthy and well. Thanks for it all Woojin.

From a loving Stay,
KEKamalP

-----