"Well if it isn't the gay boy and his new immigrant boyfriend." The guy says stopping in front of us.

"Ugh fuck of James we don't care about you're opinion" John says in a really stern voice pushing past James.

"Hey what's you're problem fag?" James said and John let go of my hand and walked a little closer to James and punched him right in the face, then walked back over to me grabbed my hand and continued walking.

"that was really hot" I whisper into his ear and he smiles.

We arrive at our class just on time and take a seat at the back next to Laf and Herc. After about 5 minutes later the teacher walks in.

"Welcome back. We have a new student who should be in the class below us but isn't because he's smart or something so Alex do you wanna introduce yourself?"

Ugh what the hell, did he have to tell everyone I'm a year younger?! I guess I now have to speak "Well yeah I'm Alexander Hamilton but most people call me Alex." I say awkwardly and sit back down and Look at John who's smiling.

"Cool well I'm Mr Washington. lets get started then. This term we'll be studding the essays written for the federalist paper, can someone tell me how many essays were written by who?" The teacher asks.

I raise my hand and he points to me. "Well the plan was to write a total of 25 essays the work divided equally. in the end they wrote 85. Leslie Odom Jr got sick after writing 5 (A/N Sorry there wasn't an actual actor for John jay in the musical), Okieriete Onaodowan wrote 29. Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote the other 51." I say and Washington looks impressed.

Time skip to after all classes, I'm sorry I'm lazy.

Me and John start to walk back towards our rooms when I get a call. "Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Is this Alexander Hamilton?" The person on the other end says

"Yes"

"I regret to inform you that your aunt who's care you are currently under has died in a car accident. Though you are living on Camus, until you are 21 you will need to stay at someone's house during the holidays, this person must be over 26, do you have someone, if not someone will be found for you."

"I'm sorry could you give me a moment," I say and put myself on mute.

"Are you okay?" John asks stopping me and turning to face me.

"My aunt was killed in a car accident and now I need to find somewhere to live during the holidays until I'm 21 and there has to be at least 1 person at that house that's over 26"

"Well that's a stupid rule. Well I live with my dad during the holidays, you could stay with us if you want. besides it's only a year, less than." John says smiling sympathetically.

"Are you sure because I don't wanna be a burden or anything and-" I start rambling and I guess I have that worried look I'm told I have because John cuts me off.

"Hey it's fine, it's not a problem at all, you just can't tell my dad we're dating or that I'm gay and probably don't tell him you're bi" I nod at take myself of mute and talk to the person on the phone again.

"Hey sorry about that, Yes I do have somewhere to stay, Thank you." I hang up and we walk back to our room and I fall on the couch.

"Are you sure you're okay Lexi?" John asks sitting down next to me.

I learn into him and burring my head in his chest and begin to cry. He gets up and I look at him sadly. "Hold on I'm just getting some ice cream." He says walking to the freezer and then coming back and giving me a spoon.

"Tell be what's wrong"

"Well it's just my auntie was like me only real family left and now she's gone and I swear it's like a fucking curse. I mean she wasn't even that nice but you know she was family and it just feels like every one I loves leaves me." I say sobbing while trying to eat and talk.

"Hey, hey it's okay I promise I'll never leave you. And I promise you'll be okay, I know this is hard but we'll get though it." He strokes my hair and I put down the tub of ice cream and hold him tight.

"Do you promise not to leave me?"

"Yes I promise." Just as he said that I heard the laf and herc outside the door. John makes a move to get up but I hold him tighter.

"I thought you didn't want them to know" He whispers.

"I don't care anymore, You promised not to leave" I say and he nods and goes back to playing with my hair.

Laf and Herc walk in and stand at the doorway in shock. "Umm... I'm sorry should we come back later or...." Laf says confused.

"No it's fine, John was just....helping me with something and well I guess I should say it now, we're dating." They stand there in silence for a moment until Laf's face lights up and he runs towards us.

"I'm so happy for you guys! I knew you would get together eventually! haha Eliza owes me 20 bucks. Ahhh I just can't believe this it's so exciting!" Laf screams pulling us into a tight hug. "I'm gonna call the sisters!" He runs off and we laugh.

A minute later everyone's in my room and crowded around us. "Wow he opened the triple choc fudge ben and jerry's he must really love you!" Peggy says pointing at the half eaten tub of ice cream and we laugh.

"Okay so how long have you been dating?" Eliza asks.

"Umm about 3 or 4 days I'm pretty sure" I say nervously.

"What, why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Herc says.

"Well I don't know I guess because of Alex's past an my last relationship" John says looking down.

"Wait what happened In you're last relationship?" I ask as John still looks ashamed.

"One of you can tell him" John says quietly and the others look at each other until Herc finally speaks up.