31- Missing

Ashton's POV

I was a total jerk for not telling them she's my girlfriend, but I only did it because I don't want the girls to hate her. And now she's pretending like everything is ok, I know she's angry but I don't know what exactly to do to make her happy.

"Are you sure you want another glass?" I asked, she nodded and gulped down the entire glass of vodka.

"Me... I'm doing great" She said, giving me a thumbs up. She seemed like she was drunk.

"I think we need to go, " I said, pulling her with me.

"No, we're enjoying her company," Effie said, smiling very suspiciously at me. It was obvious she was planning something evil.

"See... They w-want me, unlike some people" She said, hitting my chest.

"Let's play a game, whoever loses will have to strip on that counter, " Celia said. I guess that's their plan.

"Ok, I'm doing it, " Bella said, taking another glass of vodka.

How is it not burning her throat?

"No you're not" I objected.

"You're not my dad and I'll do whatever I freaking want so please leave me alone" She said, angrily. Now I know I really messed up..

"What game are we playing?" Effie asked.

"Let's play Tru-" Mark started but I interrupted him by saying, "let's play maths quiz, we really need to develop our IQ" I said.

"That's boring, let's play truth or dare" Piper said, I looked at her with a questioning face, she shrugged as  a reply.

"Who's playing?" Effie asked.

I, Bella, Effie, Piper, Mark, Celia and Callum were playing.

"Effie, truth or dare?" Callum asked, he was the one asking Effie.

"Dare," She said confidently.

"I dare you to kiss your ex" Callum said, Effie's face was full of anger. Ever since she broke up with  him she despised intensely, she stood from the chair and went over to Mark and kissed him.

After a long time of playing truth or dare, it was finally Bella's turn and Celia was the one asking her. I was kinda scared of this one because I know they don't  like her and they will give her some scandalous questions.

"Bella truth or dare?" Celia asked.

"Truth" Bella said, there is a possibility that this might turn  out absolutely great.

"Have you been deflowered?" I know the answer to this question, but the fact that it takes her so much time to answer the question made me doubt my answer.

Several minutes passed and Bella still hasn't spoken.

"Your times up, I guess that lives you to no more than stripping for all these people to see" Effie said.

"Sure!" She cheered as she stood from her seat. What have I done?

I immediately grabbed her hand and pulled away from the table. She struggled to get out of my grip but the more she struggled through more my grip tightened.

I pulled her out of this damn bar and forced her to enter the car.

"I want to continue playing" She whined.

"No you're not playing, I'm taking you home"

"Why? I didn't f-finish the d-dare" She stuttered.