08- "So the plan is..."

Bella's POV 

"Oh my gosh! Bella where have you been?!  We've been so worried!" My mom yelled when I walked in through the front door.

"Thank God,  you're fine!" Mom said pulling into a not so comfortable hug. 

"So tell us what happened, and where you were" My dad said, as we walked to the dining table. 

I sat down and started explaining everything to them, I  didn't really tell them about Adrian, I didn't want them to be worried, and I'm not even sure if he wants to break up with me, I hope he doesn't. 

"Well, you seem really tired. I think you should rest," My mom said. I excused myself and went to my room. 

I walked into my room inhaling the fresh scent of strawberries, I collapsed on my bed and relaxed my muscles, I really missed my bed, it's been one night and it feels like a thousand years. 

I stood up and went to my closet, I picked out my favorite and most comfortable pajama wear. It was grey and white shorts and shirt, it's plain but I love it. 

I ran downstairs to the living room where my thirteen year old brother Mason was using his phone. 

"Hey!" I said sitting next to him on the couch. 

"What do you want?" He said not leaving his phone. 

"Is that a nice way to treat your favorite sister who went missing?" I pouted, stretching my hands out for a hug. 

"Honestly, I didn't miss you at all" He said, still not leaving his phone. 

"Ouch!"I said, placing my hand dramatically over my chest. 

"Who are you texting?" I asked, trying to peek. 

"No one," He said and continued texting. 

"Is it your girlfriend?"

"No!" He said as his face turned a little pink. 

"So it is your girlfriend, Oh my! my little brother has a girlfriend!"

"No I don't, we're just friends," He said. 

"Tell me about her! Is she cute?  What's her hair colour? Does she have dimples?! Tell m-"

"Stop! I don't have a girlfriend, nor do I like any girl, she's just simply in my homeroom that's all"

"But said you had a girlfriend!" I said and hit his arm. 

"No I didn't, can you please just leave me alone!"he yelled. 

"I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes

I stood up from my spot on the couch and went to the dining where mom was setting the table for dinner. 

I went to the kitchen to grab more cutleries. Tonight we were eating salad and pasta. 

...