29- Dating

Adrian's POV

Ever since this date began Bella kept talking about how much she trusts me and it's literally tearing me apart because I didn't tell her the complete truth. I even told her I've stopped working with Fabiano just to make her happy, I just hope she doesn't find out that I still work with him.

"Today has been awesome" She said, resting her head on my chest, she looked so beautiful today. She looked like an angel.

"I love you some much, " She said, kissing my neck.

"I love you, " I said.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea I'm fine" I said as quickly as possible.

"Are you sure? You've been acting weird all day" She said, holding my face.

"I'm fine, just a little exhausted" I lied.

"Let's go" She said, standing from the grass.

"Why?" I asked confusedly.

"You're exhausted right?"

"No. I don't want to ruin this date, we've only been here for thirty minutes let's stay a little longer" I said. She nodded and sat on grass.

Today I was planning to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was as nervous as heck, there are so many possibilities that it may go wrong. I just hope she says yes.

"I'm hungry" She whined.

"You've had three burgers and two cans of Coca-Cola. Are you sure you want more?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry for food. I'm hungry for you" She pouted, she looked so cute.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I want you to talk to me, you've been calm and it seems like you're not listening to me. Are you really ok?"

"I'm fine, don't get worried about me" I assured her.

"Do you want me to tell you a story? It's about my childhood" She said.

"Sure" I nodded.

"When I was a kid I used to hate my dad. Can you believe it?" She asked. I was taken aback by what she just said, she's told me so many stories about her family but I don't think I've ever heard this one.

"No, " I replied.

"My dad used to hurt my mom. Thirteen years ago, Mason was a year old then. My dad used to drink and then he'd come back home at 3am in the morning, my mom would cry herself to sleep as she waited for him to get home, he would return around 3am and when I mum asked about his whereabouts he would hit her" She said.

"After a few months my grandfather found out and took us away from him. It took my dad a year to convince my mom to live with him again. He said the moment we left he realized how much he really cared about us and how much he loves us, he courted my mom all over again for a year"

"Wow" I said, dumbfounded.

"I'm telling you this to make you realize that the fact you've made a mistake doesn't make you a horrible person, human beings were bound to make mistakes and maybe yours were a little over the top but it's fine because at the end of the day, what really matters is that you realize them and own up to them" She said, staring deep into my eyes it almost felt like she was staring into my soul.

I'm blessed to have a girl like her in my life.

She turned and looked up at the sky as she smiled, she looked stunning. I snaked my arms around her neck and kissed her head, I guess it's time to make my move.

"Bella" I called, she turned towards me with a bright smile on her face.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked, she blushed.

"I've tried, I have tried to stop this feeling. This feeling I feel when I'm with you, when we are together it feels like everything else disappears and it's just us in our own little world. When you're around I feel like I have to be perfect just for you, this heart of mine it's very soft when you know how to decipher it. I've made a lot of stupid decision but one decision I know I'll never regret making is asking you this today. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, she gasped as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Of course" She's said, enveloping me into a hug.

"I love you so much, " I said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you" She whispered.

"Why didn't you ask me to be your girlfriend from the beginning?" She asked after a while.

"Because I felt like everyone I've given an important place in my life to, they always get hurt so by not asking you to be my girlfriend I wanted you to feel like I didn't really care just so you won't get hurt" I explained.

"Are you a fool? If you act like you don't care then that will hurt the more" She said over dramatically.

"I'm a fool for you and I'm sorry I'm not an expert with girls" I laughed.

"But you dated a lot of girls into the past" She sounded so jealous.

"I didn't. You're my second girlfriend, Lindsey was my first" I said.

"Let's change the topic. I think your shirt looks nice today" She said, before I could reply my phone started ringing.

The caller was Fabiano. "Excuse me, " I said to Bella before walking away from her.

"What?" I asked, immediately I answered the phone.

"We need back-up a few boys got shot" He said.

"I'm only a delivery boy, I don't fight nor do I kill people" I reminded him.

"When did you become so hesitant about completing a task? You've changed a lot my boy and I'm afraid I don't like it" He said.

"I'm not your boy and I just don't want to ruin my life before I even start living it" I said.

"Don't forget you ruined your life the moment you decided to help me. No matter what happens you're one of us, if you dare think of snitching we will bring you down with us" He threatened ruthlessly before ending the call.

I looked back at Bella who was busy playing with the hem of her sweater. I just asked her to be mine I don't think it would be a good thing to leave her, but if I don't Fabiano will be mad.

I walked back to her and kissed her cheek.

"How's my pretty lady doing?" I asked.

"Fine" She answered.

"I have to go somewhere but I'll make it up to you" I said, packing my things as I walked out of the forest.

"Where are you going?" She asked, I pretended not to hear her because I didn't want to answer the question.

A/N

Chapter 29!

We've come a long way and I'm afraid I have to tell you this book is sadly coming to an end.

Please vote and comment your suggestions.

What is (are) your favorite color(s) ?
Mine is red, white and black

What do you think about Ashton and Bella?

This was super short. I'm sorry.

Byes!