12- "I won't judge"

Bella's POV

"Tell me, how did you and Adrian start dating?" Matt asked, as we walked side by side on the beach. Today was really fun, spending time with him was really fun. We went to an Arcade, a restaurant and here we are at the beach. I like that he bought for me anything I demanded, even though I was a little annoying, or how he put up with my very unladylike table manners. He's just a really good guy. 

"We have been close friends since we were little, I guess as time went by we developed a crush on each other and we started dating" I shrugged. 

"Ohh... Why do you like Adrian?" He asked again. 

"He was the only one who could put up with me. When I was younger I was very hard headed and I loved to feel independent, and not rely on people. But he was the only one who could bring out that soft side of me, whenever I had problems he would always stand by me and help me fix my problems. That's why I like him, he was the only one I  could trust, he was the one who saw the bright side of me" I said with a smile. 

"Is that how you feel till now?" He asked, these questions are getting too much for me. 

"Maybe, I'm not sure. I've got the chance meet new people this summer and they're all really nice" I said,  we walked further, our hands brushing every step we made. 

"Do you see me as someone you can trust?" He asked. 

Huh?  Do I trust him? 

"If you promise to be a good friend, maybe I can trust you" I smiled at him. 

"Oh... So you don't trust me?" He asked, all these questions are too much, he's digging too much into my personal life. 

"I mean, you're really nice, but... I... I just—" I said but he interrupted my sentence. 

"You don't have to say it, I'm sorry for asking too many questions" He said, as we walked further, until we got to where the rocks were. We sat on the rocks, getting a very clear view of the orange sun, which stood above the buildings and trees, creating a shadow for them. 

"Do you like Ashton?" Asked Matt, suddenly. I laughed really hard, Ashton, I dislike the guy. He's so not my type. 

"That tyrant, I dislike him. He's so obsessed with himself" I said, the thought of me with that guy makes me cringe, I can't even last a minute without affronting him. Being close to him makes me feel irritated. 

But you've shared a bed with him!  My inner voice said. 

I Ignored it, I had to share the bed with him. 

"Wow! You must really hate the guy" Matt said, happiness flashing through his brown orbs. 

"I wouldn't say hate, it's just intense dislike" I clarified. 

"It's getting late, I think we should go," He said, standing up from the rock we were currently sitting on. 

"Yeah" I said, copying his actions as we walked back to the car. 

...

I took a fork full of my creamy kimchi bacon spaghetti, it  tasted so good.  The only thing I didn't really like was the bacon, I wasn't a big fan of pork or ham.