24- The threat

Ashton's POV

"I'm on my way" I said, as I stepped back into Bella's room. I ended the call.

"I have to go, please don't tell anyone what happened" I said before leaving.

I inserted the car keys into the ignition and started the car, I drove along the streets to the very familiar bar I've been working at for a long time.

I stepped out of the car with the car key in my pocket and walked to the bar.

"You're late," Mark said, throwing the bag at me.

"I have a reason," I said. "You always have a reason. Fabiano wants you to meet him upstairs now" Mark said. I grabbed the bag and jogged up the stairs to Fabiano's office

I knocked on the door before entering, I swung the door open only to meet the most disgusting scene I've ever seen in my life. Fabiano was making out with a girl who wore what looked like her underwear.

"Tasha, leave" He said and the whore left.

"How many times have I told you to knock?"

"I did but you were busy," I said, sitting on the opposite chair.

"I want you to give that bag to Rick, Rick will stop by at this restaurant waiting for you. Don't act suspicious, ok? After giving him the bag, put on this timer and run as far away from him as possible because a minute after you put on this timer he will die, got it?" He asked, handing me the timer and the address of the restaurant.

"Don't you think that's a little too much?" I asked.

"Since when did you ever think anything was a little too much? What's with the sudden change of behavior?" He asked.

"You're making me kill him, I don't kill people" I said.

"Don't forget you already killed two" He smirked. The anger in me rose and I took out the gun from my pocket and pressed it against his head. His bodyguards moved forward.

"One more move and I'll kill him" I said, they both stepped back.

"Don't forget that I made you and I can decide to break you. But I won't do that at least not yet" He said, as I lowered the gun from his head.

"You've suddenly changed, I hope it's not a girl because brother you are making a great mistake" He said.

"It's not a girl, I don't date" I said.

"Good. You should know by now what happens when you engage in a time wasting relationship with a temperamental lady who wants you all to herself. Women are detrimental" He said, it took everything inside of me not to agree with him. Come to think of it he is kind of right.

"I'm still not doing it" I reminded him.

"You have to or I'll give you to the Alpha" He threatened. The Alpha is his most powerful bodyguard and the disciplinarian who beats up people who don't complete their work.

"You seem to have forgotten what happened last time I visited the Alpha" I smirked evilly at him.

"If you give me one reasonable reason why you don't want to go then I'll let you off the hook, but if you can't provide me a reasonable reason you will be grounded for a week" He said. The only reason I don't want to do it is because Bella will hate me if she finds out I killed someone. I can't tell him that, if I get grounded then I won't be able to see Bella for a week.

"What if I get caught?" I asked. I don't want to go to jail.

"You won't, you're not that stupid" He said.