06-"Language!"

Bella's POV 

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked. 

I sat on the floor staring at him confused on what to say, I was lost of words. Bella think of something

But nothing came to my mind, he's gonna think I'm a freak. 

"Umm.. I-I was just.. Umm... Examining the door, to see if you have a good door, I'm a door expert" I said with a smile, while he gave me a weird look. 

"With your ear?" He said, raising his eyebrow with his hand folded against his muscular chest. 

"Yeah.. You need to listen to it's heart , you know?" I said scratching the back of my head. 

Just how stupid can you be Bella! I scolded

"You mean listen to other people's conversation," He raised an eyebrow eyeing me and smirked. 

"No.. I-I'd never do that" I said trying to convince him, but that wasn't really working out. 

"Yeah" He said sarcastically then rolled his eyes.

It's obvious he doesn't believe me

"Yeah...I just wanted to know who brought me here and how I got here," I said. 

"Firstly I brought you here, secondly you shouldn't just bump into people and faint in their arms, fuck! I thoug-" He cursed but I cut him off saying. 

"Language!" I said hitting his arm, one thing I really hate is people using swear words, it really creeps me out. 

"You're not my mom so you can't tell me what to do" He hissed. 

"Let's forget about that, can you please take me home" I begged. 

"Where do you live?" He asked with his signature bored look. 

"Umm... San Bernardino"I said. 

"Ohh.. Sorry, you'll have to spend the night here, it's pretty late and San Bernardino is really far from here" He said. 

"Where are we?" I asked, distressed. 

"Glendale"

"What?! That's far" I said but he shurgged. 

"You're the one who brought me here, so you have to take me home"

"I told you I'll take you home tomorrow, if you're not ok with that then find another fucking way to go home" He said and walked past me. 

Right now I wanted to cut his mouth off

Heartless freak! 

...

I sat in the living room alone admiring the linens and staring at the blank tv, Wow! really entertaining! 

I want to leave it's so boring here, I texted the girls to pick me up, but they couldn't come. 

I checked the time, it was 11:15pm and they still wouldn't come out of the room. 

I lay on the chair trying to catch some sleep and just then my stomach growled. 

I looked down at my stomach and frowned, I stood up going to the kitchen. 

I approached the kitchen and went straight to the fridge, I opened it looking for food but I found nothing. 

I scoured all the cabinets but found nothing, not even a morsel of food was left. 

Don't they eat?