Chapter 8: Jasmine, The Bitch and The Werewolf

Start from the beginning

               "Hayley, please leave the room. I'll talk to you later." Logan said.

               "Logan what the hell is going on?" I asked.                         

     "Just leave don't tell anyone. I'll explain later. I promise."

               "When?" I asked still looking at the huge wolf that seemed to want to kill me.

               "After school, normal detention time, just go now."

               I nodded and walked out the door, slamming it shut. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? Then I ran for my life to the girl's bathroom and stayed in there till school was over. I kept trying to forget what just happened. Or maybe I was dreaming? I kept trying to think of way that made what just happened in the bio room possible. And I had nothing by the time the end bell rang. 

Logan's POV:

               I walked out of the class room trying to explode of happiness. I kissed her. I kissed my mate. It was the most amazing kiss I have ever had. I was half way down the hall when I thought why the hell was I walking away I should have been with her. She must be confused and embarrassed and I left her alone. I sighed and mentally slapped myself and started to walk back. "What did you just call me?" what the heck? It sounded like Jasmine.                             

 "You heard me bitch. You want to fight, bring it hoe." Hayley? Shit, Jasmine that bitch. I was going to rip her into shreds if she even touched my mate. I ran to the class room in time to hear Jasmine shout "You do not want to provoke me. Trust me." Crap I knew what was coming next. I watched in horror as Jasmine started to shift in front of Hayley. I had to stop this. 

               "Jasmine!" I called walking into the room. "No!" I was too late. She shifted. Thankfully Hayley didn't see the transformation. She was looking at me, her eyes wide open from fear. "Jasmine, stay still do not move." I commanded using the full force of my dominance to keep her still.                               

 "What the hell. What the hell? WHAT THE FREAKING HELL? That's Jasmine! What the hell is going on?"Hayley shouted it looked as if she was going to have a panic attack. My poor angel.

               "Hayley, please leave the room. I'll talk to you later." I said trying to reassure her.

               "Logan what the hell is going on?" I smiled slightly at her use of my name, forgetting for just a moment the situation I was in.                             

 "Just leave don't tell anyone. I'll explain later. I promise."

               "When?" she asked looking nervously at Jasmine, like she afraid that she was going to hurt her. But Hayley had nothing to worry about. If Jasmine even moved a step I would rip her into pieces.

               "After school, normal detention time, just go now." I said.

               She nodded and ran out the door. I turned to Jasmine who was now in her human form, down on her knee, bowing her head down in respect. I just glared at her; even though she was looking down I know she could feel the intensity of my stare. "Jasmine," I said sweetly, "What were you doing here?"                             

She flinched at the sound of my voice. "I was going waiting to talk to you but-"

               "I DON'T CARE!" I screamed. "I COMMANDED YOU TO STAY AWAY AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!"

               "I'm sorry." She said.

               "SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH!"

               "Well she is human! If I don't kill her don't you think someone else would have? I'm not the only one upset about this! If it wasn't for your father and the fact no one knows what she looks like people would have already tried to kill her."

               I was shaking with anger, I wanted to kill her, but I couldn't. Not now. School was still in session and students will start coming in soon. "Leave, go home. We will talk about this later." She waited for a moment thinking about something. "LEAVE NOW! AND DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR HAYLEY OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT."

               She flinched and frowned. "Thank you." She said thinking that I let her off easy, well she had something coming to her cause no way was I going to let her get away with threatening my mate.

               "Don't thank me yet, I'm not done with you yet." I said with the threat of death in my voice. She just walked away in a hurry, and I sighed and frowned. Now I'm going to have to tell Hayley the truth. I went through the rest of my classes on auto pilot frustrated and annoyed. The final bell rang and I sat at my desk waiting for my angel to walk into the room.

so next chapter is gonna be fun :) be excited, i'll post sunday/monday :) trust me, you are gonna wanna stick around for the next one, its sexy, hot, steamy and furry... :)

  also a lot of love to books7, who has commented on every single one of my stories. i love you! :)

and everyone who is reading this i love you too!!! :) i love everyone! don't get me wrong! :) you are awesome people.