Chapter 1 - Party

December 31, 2012

*Hannah's POV*

"Hannah, let's go!" Charlotte yelled from downstairs. She was taking me to a New Years Party at this guy's house she met at a football game. She knows him as a distant friend, but I don't know him at all. I was excited to actually go to a party in New Years instead of sitting at home, watching TV.

"I'm coming! Wait a minute!" I yelled from my bathroom. I was finishing my hair. When I was done, I ran downstairs, and outside. I got into the car in the passengers seat next to Charlotte in the driver's seat.

"You excited?" She asked.

"For the party? Kind of.. For the new year? Of course."

"Why aren't you that excited for the party?"

"I don't know.. I have no idea who the guy is who's throwing it, and I know none of his friends, so I probably won't know anyone there.."

"Just remember the guys in his band: Michael has the awesome fringe, Ashton has the curly hair and glasses, Calum has the dark brownish-blackish hair, and Luke has the really blonde hair, okay? If you can remember that, you'll be okay."

"Okay," I said, still nervous.

Twenty minutes later, we pulled up in front of a large house. Before we got out of the car, I asked Charlotte a few more questions.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"He's 16, like us."

"Okay.. What about his band mates?"

"They're all sixteen except for Ashton. He's eighteen. Any more questions?"

"No.. I think I'm good."

"Okay, let's go," she said, and we began walking in. We were really close to the road, but I could still hear music blaring from the house. It felt like it was shaking everything. We got up to the door, and Charlotte went right in like she owned the place. I was just the little antisocial weirdo behind her.

Charlotte introduced me to Ashton, Calum, and Michael. She was right. Michael did have an awesome fringe. Ashton was pretty cute too, especially with his glasses.

I saw people everywhere with beer in their hands. Some people were already on their third or fourth drink! How could you drink so much alcohol in such a small amount of time?

I saw a taller guy that looked about our age and had blonde hair. I knew it must've be Luke.

"Hey Lucas!" Charlotte walked to him and hugged him.

"Charlotte! Glad you could make it! Oh, and this must be Hannah!" He exclaimed, looking at me.

"Yeah. Hi," I smiled. I was so nervous. He was really hot, and I didn't want to make a fool of myself, even though I knew I probably already had.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in my ear as he hugged me, and I just blushed.

"Thank you," I smiled. "You're not too bad yourself," I complimented back, giggling.

"Thanks," he bit his lip and walked away. Maybe this party wouldn't be so bad after all..

~

Sorry it's really short... I just wanted an introduction-type thing. Hope you guys like it anyways:) love you guys!

Also, add me on snapchat! @irwinxx5sos

-Lizzie xx